Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Any Good Running Plays in the New England PB?

Go down 
+2
Th3 Ac3r
xNY Fin3stx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xNY Fin3stx
New MS Member
New MS Member
xNY Fin3stx

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-01-18

Any Good Running Plays in the New England PB? Empty
PostSubject: Any Good Running Plays in the New England PB?   Any Good Running Plays in the New England PB? Empty2010-03-06, 12:39

BESIDES HBDS
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Running Plays in the New England PB?   Any Good Running Plays in the New England PB? Empty2010-03-06, 12:49

They have that Pats Lead Toss out of the I form tight, thats worth trying out
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Running Plays in the New England PB?   Any Good Running Plays in the New England PB? Empty2010-03-06, 12:56

run the HBDS a few times to get'em scared of it then hit them with the HB power out of the same formation, cuz most times guys will overload the side you've been running the HBDS to leaving the opposite side open, mix the slot, flanker, and HB screen in with this and bam you got yourself a lil mini shceme, gun split slot HB power O is another great run out of gun cuz of the FB blocking for you just motion your slot reciever until he gets just inside the tackle then hike it then its just reads from there. Gun trips open HB off tackle is another great run out of gun cuz of all the receivers that you have on the play side of the formation, look to bust it out wide using the WR's as blockers, gun trips TE HB off tackle uses the same concept. im not too familiar with the undercenter plays but the toss out of the strong tight pair formation is a real nice run to utilize.
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Running Plays in the New England PB?   Any Good Running Plays in the New England PB? Empty2010-03-06, 14:03

Th3 Ac3r wrote:
They have that Pats Lead Toss out of the I form tight, thats worth trying out
if you use a good rb and good oline(AP and Vikings) you can get monster yards from this play. i ran this play when i first bought the game and i ran over people. Other then that there are no real dominant run plays in the playbook. just throw to run and mix in some draws and you can get a good like 8 yards a pop if u dont become predictable when your gonna run a draw
Back to top Go down
Brian Fantana
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Running Plays in the New England PB?   Any Good Running Plays in the New England PB? Empty2010-03-06, 15:33

To be honest, you're probably not going to establish a great running game with this book. When I use it, I mainly try to run some draws, power Os out of gun just to keep people off balance. You can also throw in some HB or FB dives from the undercenter formations. I could just stay in gun all day and throw every play with the Pats.
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Running Plays in the New England PB?   Any Good Running Plays in the New England PB? Empty2010-03-06, 18:18

You can get nice runs from this pb. Just have to mix them up along with PA.

I-Form Tight - FB dive, Power O, and Toss. Motion the WR every play to make them look alike. Even on the auto motion. Click on the WR and pretend that you are doing the motion.

Strong Tight Pair - Counter, FB dive, Power O, Sweep. Just mess around with motioning the two TE's to the weak side. Snap the ball whenever. You can see which snap timings work out better for each type of run to gain max yards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Good Running Plays in the New England PB?   Any Good Running Plays in the New England PB? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any Good Running Plays in the New England PB?
Page 1 of 1