Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Signature Of The Week May Be Coming Back

Go down 
2 posters

Would you participate in SOTW?
Yes
Signature Of The Week May Be Coming Back Back_catg71%Signature Of The Week May Be Coming Back Back_catg
 71% [ 5 ]
No
Signature Of The Week May Be Coming Back Back_catg29%Signature Of The Week May Be Coming Back Back_catg
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Next
New MS Member
New MS Member
Next

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-12-25

Signature Of The Week May Be Coming Back Empty
PostSubject: Signature Of The Week May Be Coming Back   Signature Of The Week May Be Coming Back Empty2010-02-28, 14:47

I'm wondering if any of you out there would like to start a competition for SOTW. You will create signatures under a topic for the week and send them to me. Then the site would vote on their favorite sig. The creator would be anonymous at the time of voting. Vote in the poll please and if you would participate and voted yes, please post below. After winning five of the SOTW's, you would be placed in a group titled GFX Artists and your name color would change.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Signature Of The Week May Be Coming Back   Signature Of The Week May Be Coming Back Empty2010-02-28, 14:49

i would vote, but i dont do photoshop so i couldnt participate. i would love to see people making sigs again though. its always fun and they are cool as hell.
Back to top Go down
Next
New MS Member
New MS Member
Next

PostSubject: Re: Signature Of The Week May Be Coming Back   Signature Of The Week May Be Coming Back Empty2010-02-28, 14:51

agreed. if you want a place that youy can download photoshop for free however i can link you so you can get started with sig making. just PM me.
Back to top Go down
Next
New MS Member
New MS Member
Next

PostSubject: Re: Signature Of The Week May Be Coming Back   Signature Of The Week May Be Coming Back Empty2010-02-28, 20:51

we need 5 people per week to make a sig for this to work out
Back to top Go down
Next
New MS Member
New MS Member
Next

PostSubject: Re: Signature Of The Week May Be Coming Back   Signature Of The Week May Be Coming Back Empty2010-02-28, 20:56

Anyone that wants a link to download photoshop let me know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signature Of The Week May Be Coming Back   Signature Of The Week May Be Coming Back Empty

Back to top Go down

Signature Of The Week May Be Coming Back
Page 1 of 1