Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

FAST mini nano with good pass protect!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr28ALLDAY
New MS Member
New MS Member
Mr28ALLDAY

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-12-16

FAST mini nano with good pass protect! Empty
PostSubject: FAST mini nano with good pass protect!   FAST mini nano with good pass protect! Empty2010-02-25, 23:30

Alright, to set this up use a playbook that has the formation 3-4 stack. Also use a team with a good OLB with good pursuit and speed (perfect example: DWARE).
For my example, ill be using the cowboys defense (which i think is the most underrated in the game) they got good run def and fast cbs.

So to set this up, choose any play from 3-4 stack ( a play with 4 blitzers and no man, like cover 2 and 3). if you have a good ROLB ( like DWARE) flip the play, when you get into your setup, pinch the defensive line and spread the line backers ( which is FAST mini nano with good pass protect! 930632 FAST mini nano with good pass protect! 183910 to pinch and FAST mini nano with good pass protect! 906978 up to spread LB) your set should look like a big line of defense looking to blitz. Since i was using DWARE to blitz, user keith brooking to blitz, stay on him and make sure the O line picks him up, this will cause DWARE to be free on the outside and make a possible sack.

To make this super effective, blitz the side with the least number of O linemen.
i get sacks about 35% of the time, rushed throw 40%, and 25% a complete pass. obviously since your in a cover 2 or 3 the corners will be vulnerable. hopefully this helps and hopefully i can make a video later
Back to top Go down
saintsboy318
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-01-18

FAST mini nano with good pass protect! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAST mini nano with good pass protect!   FAST mini nano with good pass protect! Empty2010-02-26, 10:40

sounds interesting, definitely make the vid.
Back to top Go down

FAST mini nano with good pass protect!
Page 1 of 1