Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

NE playbook money play

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
matt_kev11
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-02-21

NE playbook money play Empty
PostSubject: NE playbook money play   NE playbook money play Empty2010-02-23, 21:15

the play is flanker digg out of the NE playbook. its under guns:spread. ok so what you do is hot route your square reciver (x) to a smart route. next put your x reciver (a) on a streak and the same for your circle (b) reciver. last change is to motion your hb over to the left next to the L1 (dont know what it is on xbox -__-). whats going to happen is that in zone coverage your hb will most of the time be open but make sure to throw a lead pass to the direction hes running. i usually scramble (romo ftw) over to the right where the hb is running to get a cleaner pass. on man defense your hb will be open if hes fast enough to beat the defender. if your opponents in zone you can also throw it to square (x) but look for him after about 10-15 yards and throw a high pass. this play is gaurenteed 10-15 yards but if you have a good hb you can get a touchdown. trust me it happens alot. (1001 yards in a single game with this play over 300 yards with felix jones alone on this play). if you use the play and it doesnt work out how you want it to i'd apprechiate not gettin trashed. thanks.
Back to top Go down
djgamer134
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: NE playbook money play   NE playbook money play Empty2010-02-23, 23:43

Yo good play thanks
Back to top Go down
saintsboy318
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: NE playbook money play   NE playbook money play Empty2010-02-24, 19:03

I labbed it against man and zone, it's legit. Nice play.
Back to top Go down
matt_kev11
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: NE playbook money play   NE playbook money play Empty2010-02-24, 19:49

no problem guys
Back to top Go down
matt_kev11
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: NE playbook money play   NE playbook money play Empty2010-02-24, 19:51

against man you can also hot route your circle wr to an inside slant so look for him and the other one i said in the first post
Back to top Go down
Bruce Wayne
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: NE playbook money play   NE playbook money play Empty2010-03-01, 18:22

mos def i will lab it out nd if i find a way 2 make it betta ill post
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: NE playbook money play   NE playbook money play Empty2010-03-01, 18:41

good ish man i gots like 2-3 different set ups with this play now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NE playbook money play   NE playbook money play Empty

Back to top Go down

NE playbook money play
Page 1 of 1