Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

CONNECTION PROBLEMS

Go down 
+3
xXBlackiceXx
SuprmnxXx
bigbuddah
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

CONNECTION PROBLEMS Empty
PostSubject: CONNECTION PROBLEMS   CONNECTION PROBLEMS Empty2008-09-04, 13:43

does this happen to anyone else...im trying to play someone on my friends list or someone who challenges me in the lobbies (whenever im lucky enough to get 1) and i accept and they not on the other side...i was tryna play my homeboi and like u get all excited to play and it wont let u connect to them but u go to play now and u both can spring into a game...wat is the deal with that can anyone shed any light on that for me caus its annoying as ****.
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTION PROBLEMS   CONNECTION PROBLEMS Empty2008-09-05, 05:26

Yeah bro! this has happened to me alot... in the "ranked" play now screen and in the lobbies, its like you can't see your opponent but I can still connect to the person, I just don't know who I will be playing or their record. I don't now if this is a glitch or just EA shitty servers... I won't play online anymore until the new update patch#2 is released, just to many online problems with the game and servers at this time.... EA "WTF" was you thinking and doing this year when making this game. The "20th" anniversary edition and its so bugged and glitched filled... We all were expecting so much more this year, competition! makes you better EA and until the EA deal with the NFL players licenses with the NFL ruins out in 2012, this might be a repetitive thing with madden football. When you don't have any competition you can do just what ever and say wait till next year... with no worries Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTION PROBLEMS   CONNECTION PROBLEMS Empty2008-09-05, 10:44

i really hope they fix this ready problem online i cnt tell u how many times i had to play wit the wrong pb.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTION PROBLEMS   CONNECTION PROBLEMS Empty2008-09-05, 21:55

yeah i agree that they need to fix this...its rediculous how one week i can connect to my friends and the next i cant...wen me and mod play we connect off the bat and the game is real fast but wen i try and play someone from my friendslist nothing happens...even wen i go to play now sometimes it happens and then itll say GAME SESSION NO LONGE AVAILABLE...i cant stop playin the game but wen i can only play 1 game a night it sucks wen i cant connect or wen someone quites i choose finish against the cpu and then it freezes wen my station never freezes...hope this patch covers all that caus it its rediculous..not like my internet sucks so wats da deal.
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTION PROBLEMS   CONNECTION PROBLEMS Empty2008-09-06, 03:05

The deal is... EA! has shitty servers and the DEV team slacking on certain pretest game checks B4 releases... or is that what they want us to think... :idea: or are they placing all these glitches in the game, just to be able to sale them to sites with the counters. Players around the world need to quite paying for glitches and counters and maybe EA would start concentrate on making madden the best football game, instead of the best glitch game on the planet.
Back to top Go down
Ill-AdelPHia
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Ill-AdelPHia

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTION PROBLEMS   CONNECTION PROBLEMS Empty2008-09-06, 11:57

yh thts a good post i agrea
Back to top Go down
kc killa jr
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
kc killa jr

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTION PROBLEMS   CONNECTION PROBLEMS Empty2008-09-06, 13:55

i agree as well
Back to top Go down
dirty-mullet
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
dirty-mullet

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTION PROBLEMS   CONNECTION PROBLEMS Empty2008-09-06, 14:40

Kc Killa anytime you want you can feel free to stop responding to every damn post. 90% of your posts are pointless.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTION PROBLEMS   CONNECTION PROBLEMS Empty2008-09-07, 19:32

lol jeez folk....but on anotha note can we stay on topic please haha although i do like ta see ppl talk s*** otha den me
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTION PROBLEMS   CONNECTION PROBLEMS Empty2008-09-07, 21:15

just recently started happening to me.
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTION PROBLEMS   CONNECTION PROBLEMS Empty2008-09-08, 04:49

If you play online it's going to happen to you... until patch#2 is released next week scratch or lets hope so anyway, right!
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTION PROBLEMS   CONNECTION PROBLEMS Empty2008-09-09, 15:03

ima try and pic it up in the next couple of days and see where its at dont wanna lose my rank from not playin fa awhile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTION PROBLEMS   CONNECTION PROBLEMS Empty

Back to top Go down

CONNECTION PROBLEMS
Page 1 of 1