Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

46/Jets Defense

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bpenni01
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-02-01

46/Jets Defense Empty
PostSubject: 46/Jets Defense   46/Jets Defense Empty2010-02-02, 12:10

I saw everybody clownin on this yesterday. Here's my thought. I like to play the Raiders (I know, I know) and with Ellis and Seymour starting at end, well they are more like 3-4 ends, big, stong, kinda slow. Raiders have mucho speed at LB, gotta move'em around a bit is all. I like running the 4-6, but I think Jets playbook with all that 3-4 action AND the 4-6 is too good to be true. PLUS 1-5-5! I loved the 1-5-5, 1-5-5 Prowl and 2-4-5 from Pats playbook. Seems like best of all worlds. Know what I'd love? A 3-4 with both the 4-6 and the 4-6 bear. That'd rock. Or just if the 4-6 playbook had a 3-4 front instead of the 4-3 over or whatever. Then throw in a 1-5-5 prowl or something. Perfect playbook IMO. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down

46/Jets Defense
Page 1 of 1