Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Can somebody tell me why this happens in franchise mode?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Buktheng
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-17

Can somebody tell me why this happens in franchise mode? Empty
PostSubject: Can somebody tell me why this happens in franchise mode?   Can somebody tell me why this happens in franchise mode? Empty2010-01-30, 11:20

Every damn time I try to run the wildcat power o, this stupid s*** should happen and it pisses me off.

The RB in motion comes running by, the main RB would juke left, fake the hand off, then run the ball. Why the hell won't he just run the damn ball after the RB in motion comes by?

Its get me so annoying because I end up getting hit in the backfield while the retarded RB is still doing the fake hand off animation. Shouldn't you just be able to run the ball after he gets the ball? I don't wanna see this damn fake hand off animation bull s*** and get hit in the backfield for yards lost. How do I fix this?
Back to top Go down
VinniePaz24
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody tell me why this happens in franchise mode?   Can somebody tell me why this happens in franchise mode? Empty2010-01-30, 11:22

Use Browns wildcat has some plays that can work if your opponet is medicore.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody tell me why this happens in franchise mode?   Can somebody tell me why this happens in franchise mode? Empty2010-01-31, 09:30

Try audible to the default run

Try playmakering another run
Back to top Go down
vafinfan
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody tell me why this happens in franchise mode?   Can somebody tell me why this happens in franchise mode? Empty2010-02-01, 19:16

It does this online also, its just a glitch im pretty sure. It mostly happens on the jet sweep. thats why you dont use wildcat Can somebody tell me why this happens in franchise mode? Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody tell me why this happens in franchise mode?   Can somebody tell me why this happens in franchise mode? Empty2010-02-01, 19:42

its because of the last patch. people abused the wildcat onine with AP or CJ to much. but the wildcat with no motion still works fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can somebody tell me why this happens in franchise mode?   Can somebody tell me why this happens in franchise mode? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can somebody tell me why this happens in franchise mode?
Page 1 of 1