Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Point in labbing with someone?

Go down 
+3
Th3 Ac3r
B-__-R-__-B
Mr28ALLDAY
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr28ALLDAY
New MS Member
New MS Member
Mr28ALLDAY

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-12-16

Point in labbing with someone? Empty
PostSubject: Point in labbing with someone?   Point in labbing with someone? Empty2010-01-27, 19:56

Why do people have to say i need a labbing partner? Cant you just go into an unranked game and lab with some random person?
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Point in labbing with someone?   Point in labbing with someone? Empty2010-01-27, 20:13

the advantage of having a partner I that you are both working together. where as against a random person they might play it like its a real game. lol
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Point in labbing with someone?   Point in labbing with someone? Empty2010-01-27, 20:37

A random person won't give you time to set up plays to see if they work, so its pointless
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Point in labbing with someone?   Point in labbing with someone? Empty2010-01-27, 20:39

I'd rather play against someone who is taking it serious because if i can't get my nano set up in time then I know it isn't going to work in a ranked match.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Point in labbing with someone?   Point in labbing with someone? Empty2010-01-27, 21:46

^^^^ yeah i do that too, i take my stuff into ranked matches and try new ish all the time vs people i would normaly play. it gives you a better idea if its gunna work in a match
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Point in labbing with someone?   Point in labbing with someone? Empty2010-01-27, 22:15

i like to just go into practice mode and see if it'll actually work if setup right, then apply it to a game situation to see if ill even have enough time to set it up. lol
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Point in labbing with someone?   Point in labbing with someone? Empty2010-01-28, 01:51

The comp is a pain if u working on D they snap the ball mad fast
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Point in labbing with someone?   Point in labbing with someone? Empty2010-01-28, 02:54

i got two controllers so it aint a problem for me. lol
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Point in labbing with someone?   Point in labbing with someone? Empty2010-01-29, 04:19

D_Cash wrote:
I'd rather play against someone who is taking it serious because if i can't get my nano set up in time then I know it isn't going to work in a ranked match.

This is how I roll. I practice my stuff against real opponents rather than my buddy who is going to just serve up the play I ask him to.

I find out very quickly how good a play will be against someone actually trying their hardest to stop me.
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Point in labbing with someone?   Point in labbing with someone? Empty2010-01-30, 01:48

Yeah i started doing that brb i was going vs comp before and man was it rough if u can set up vs that u the man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Point in labbing with someone?   Point in labbing with someone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Point in labbing with someone?
Page 1 of 1