Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

u be the judge???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ckduble2
New MS Member
New MS Member
ckduble2

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-12-15

u be the judge??? Empty
PostSubject: u be the judge???   u be the judge??? Empty2010-01-25, 22:18

u be the judge??? 478291 wut up madden nation let me say this just 2 months ago i had x box lv hooked up ive had a lot of madden exp. offline Alot ) but still curious wonderin about the live talent so in 2 months on madden 10 online im 222W-72L at lv29 soon to be 30 in my last 50 gms im 47W-3L with a opp lv of 11 . i started like everyone at like 10000 rank now im in 700's and climbin ,my last gm i made a lv35 with 350+ W and 40 L (phoebus #130) tap out in tha 4th with a lot of great names a head of me, and ive never been 1 to brag its not about that. U B the judge? have i established a proven madden player online or do i need to b at the top to be reconized? just tryna get my name out there fellows any opinions (im 24 wit 3 kids and work aot so i dont get as much free time as i would like to play at will but its better than none so hollabak wen ever )
Back to top Go down
ckduble2
New MS Member
New MS Member
ckduble2

u be the judge??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: u be the judge???   u be the judge??? Empty2010-01-25, 22:20

1 more thing how am i still a new ms member ive been a member for 5 or 6 weeks how does that work?
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

u be the judge??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: u be the judge???   u be the judge??? Empty2010-01-25, 22:21

new member goes by post count instead of the time on the site.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

u be the judge??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: u be the judge???   u be the judge??? Empty2010-01-25, 22:23

your ranking goes by how many posts you have. lol
Back to top Go down
ckduble2
New MS Member
New MS Member
ckduble2

u be the judge??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: u be the judge???   u be the judge??? Empty2010-01-25, 22:25

ok i guess ill be a new member 4 eva lol u be the judge??? Icon_king thx
Back to top Go down
o Cpt ViDeO o
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
o Cpt ViDeO o

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-11-29

u be the judge??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: u be the judge???   u be the judge??? Empty2010-01-26, 00:50

ckduble2 wrote:
u be the judge??? 478291 wut up madden nation let me say this just 2 months ago i had x box lv hooked up ive had a lot of madden exp. offline Alot ) but still curious wonderin about the live talent so in 2 months on madden 10 online im 222W-72L at lv29 soon to be 30 in my last 50 gms im 47W-3L with a opp lv of 11 . i started like everyone at like 10000 rank now im in 700's and climbin ,my last gm i made a lv35 with 350+ W and 40 L (phoebus #130) tap out in tha 4th with a lot of great names a head of me, and ive never been 1 to brag its not about that. U B the judge? have i established a proven madden player online or do i need to b at the top to be reconized? just tryna get my name out there fellows any opinions (im 24 wit 3 kids and work aot so i dont get as much free time as i would like to play at will but its better than none so hollabak wen ever )

Your doing well, if you want to take your skills to the next level, go to worldgaming.com and you can get 5$ for being apart of the site, and you never know you can build some money up for free.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mdott360
Sponsored content

u be the judge??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: u be the judge???   u be the judge??? Empty

Back to top Go down

u be the judge???
Page 1 of 1