Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Allow me to clear something up......

Go down 
+2
Madden's Finest 200
kingofwings
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kingofwings
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-01-20

Allow me to clear something up...... Empty
PostSubject: Allow me to clear something up......   Allow me to clear something up...... Empty2010-01-23, 19:29

For all young people on here wondering, " how do they get all those coins...and ...how do they get so many great cards?". Im going to tell you the real secret to it all. It's not about "working the auction boards" it's not the stock market. I cant help but laugh wen I keep reading on here, "it's a hustle man....u gotta work the auction boards man....buy low and sell high man...." ummmmm no. Nobody on here is buying a peterson card for 5000 coins and selling it for 60000. Sorry, doesnt really work that way. Ok, heres the secret....ready....get to the screen that says "buy more coins" and hit that little y button on your controller. Put about $50.00 on your credit card and whala...MAGIC!!! You got about 200,000 coins to play with. I played 4 games today and every team I played agianst had either peterson or johnson and just about every other stud you can think of. Nobody's puttin together teams like that by "working the auction boards".
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to clear something up......   Allow me to clear something up...... Empty2010-01-23, 19:33

EA are geniuses. They have people spending money on this stupid ultimate team feature, when you can just CREATE-A-TEAM. lol. $50 just to have "the Best team"? lol. At least you guys are having fun while getting scammed.
Back to top Go down
kingofwings
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to clear something up......   Allow me to clear something up...... Empty2010-01-23, 19:43

Dont get me wrong, Im saying its a scam by any means. They're not tricking people into spending money. People know what they are doing with they put that charge on they're card. I don't really see anything wrong with that either, I mean, consider it a new game. If you were to go out to the store right now and buy a new game you would spen $60 anyway. I just wanted to clear up the "mystery" of how everyone is gettin all those coins
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to clear something up......   Allow me to clear something up...... Empty2010-01-23, 20:15

i do work the auctions houses or why would i ever offer to sell my coins for half the cost ea is doing? that would be like taking my money and setting it on fire...
Back to top Go down
kingofwings
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to clear something up......   Allow me to clear something up...... Empty2010-01-23, 21:22

ticklemeelmo wrote:
i do work the auctions houses or why would i ever offer to sell my coins for half the cost ea is doing? that would be like taking my money and setting it on fire...

Yeah, you can sit there for 3 or 4 hours and "work the auction" and maybe even make a little profit but not to the extent people on here are acting like. People who have teams with an overall of like 98 have obviously spent a little money doing that. Please explain to me how you "work the auction" so I can make thousands of coins too
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to clear something up......   Allow me to clear something up...... Empty2010-01-23, 22:32

funny how you say teams with 98 overall... i have not spent a dime and i have a team with 98 overall... Of course if i gave away the ways i played the auctions i would have more competition and eventually i would be screwed, find your own ways. Allow me to clear something up...... 299836 i am just here to tell you that you can make tons if you watch the auctions just a little...

also heres a quick tip most people will auction people for like 200-300 now. if you have a good 95 rated player or something and need him extended dont buy a contract card, check the ah for that same card with lots of contracts buy it. and replace it with your 1 contract card.(people usually dont check contracts and just buy if its a deal)
That is also not giving away my auction secrets, if anything this will help me. Allow me to clear something up...... Icon_lol Allow me to clear something up...... 965788
Back to top Go down
tonyc222
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to clear something up......   Allow me to clear something up...... Empty2010-01-25, 12:32

I've spent only $20 when I first started playing and my team is a 98 overall. I made a ton of coin on auctions and I don't spend that much time doing it. ticklemeelmo is right, once alot of people catch on to what I'm doing in the auction hub it will make it harder for me. Here is a hint: When the Reggie Bush card came out I bought it for 10000 and sold it on the auction 30 minutes later for 25000, if I would of held on to it longer I could of gotten even more.
Back to top Go down
waltbabyluv203
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to clear something up......   Allow me to clear something up...... Empty2010-01-27, 21:25

Thats not true at all, my team is a 97 overall i have at least a 95 at every position. Its not about working the auction boards and buying and selling on there. Its about getting lucky opening packs. I got a legendary AP card in my first ever platinum pack. I sold that for 99,999. With that money I built a team, and periodically bought platinum packs. Its all about buying Platinum Packs and getting lucky. Sometimes you get a 99 overall Ed Reed as your best card, sometimes you get Legendary Jon Jansen lol. Thats how me and my friends did it on Ultimate team. It took a long time though, the first 20 games i played were really rough.
Back to top Go down
tonyc222
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to clear something up......   Allow me to clear something up...... Empty2010-01-28, 11:14

I have opened more than 10 platinum packs and the best card I have gotten is a leg Reggie Wayne.
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to clear something up......   Allow me to clear something up...... Empty2010-01-28, 17:37

i got a leg andre johnson which honestly isnt that great he only goes for like 40k.. i got really annoyed with platinum packs as i havent gotten to many great cards. im sure ive gotten my moneys worth and more but it still something ive been shying away from
Back to top Go down
vafinfan
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to clear something up......   Allow me to clear something up...... Empty2010-02-01, 20:23

I had a leg randy moss in the 2nd plat pack of cards and it sold for 107,000. I had it started on 99,999 and people bid up to it. ive gotten extremely lucky and since then ive spent pretty much all the coins i got from it on plat packs of cards. 1 out of 5 plat packs you will most likely get something that sells high on the auction lists. its all about luck imo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to clear something up......   Allow me to clear something up...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Allow me to clear something up......
Page 1 of 1