Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

MPFL: Rules 101

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MaxPayne2k
New MS Member
New MS Member
MaxPayne2k

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-12-22

MPFL: Rules 101 Empty
PostSubject: MPFL: Rules 101   MPFL: Rules 101 Empty2010-01-22, 14:00

MPFL: Rules 101 Madden10banner2

The MPFL Franchise: Rule Book 101

MPFL: Rules 101 0jc8P2NhbC9GFQQaXFJRF0E0L2FjaC8wLzI
Settings:
All Madden
6 Minutes Quarters
Accelerated Clock: Off
Trades: [color:8f7a=black On

Weather: On
Fatigue: On
Injuries: On

MPFL: Rules 101 -SAQ9g
Play Calling:

1) Mix Up your formations & play calling I don’t want to hear or see anyone running 3 – 5 plays a game, use your whole playbook. This includes defense mix up your man/zone coverage.

2) No nano Blitzing & No constantly blitzing no expectations what so ever.

3) Goal- line defense/offense should only be allowed only inside the 5 yard line.

4) No Fake Punts/ No Fake Goals

5) No abuse of the wildcat formation what so ever I don’t want to see anyone use this play all game long. Make smart decisions when using this formation. (4) times a game only

6) I don’t want to hear or see anyone bring up there LB/SS/CB up to the line unless the cpu is design in that.

MPFL: Rules 101 S2
4th Down Scenarios:

1) In the 2nd half if you losing bye
(17+) then you can go for it on 4th long or inches but once the games comes respectable you must stick to the standard rule.

2) In the 1st half if you are getting blown out bye a large margin (28+) then you can start going for it on 4th down & long, once the game becomes respectable than you can obey with the standard rules.

3) Last but not least punt the ball or kick a FG, coaches I don’t want to see anyone on here go for it when its 4th and goal or inches and the score is 0 – 0 or respectable, same rules apply for OT.

MPFL: Rules 101 S7
QB:Scrambles:

1) We are playing a simulation league guys and I’m not trying to limit when you run with your QB, but I don’t want to see you running with him on every 3rd down, I expect you throw the ball away or make a throw to a WR.

2) I don’t want to see 10-30 yards running with the QB take the sack or throw the ball away QB’s stay in the pocket and make plays with their arms.

3) QB’s draws & sneaks are acceptable but again to a limit you coaches are aware of sim ball so I don’t expect you to run these plays on 3rd down continuously be smart about it.

4) If you are getting pressure and you feel like you need to run please do but I just don’t any of you guys to hike the ball and just roll out and throw downfield or to the sideline, again stay in the pocket & take a sack or throw the ball away.

MPFL: Rules 101 -MDoZQ
Defensive Line Control:

1) I’m not allowing anyone to control the defensive line this season, only control your LB/SS/CB/FS.

2) You can shift the line but I don’t want to see you moving your line out of place, be smart about using the defensive line.

MPFL: Rules 101 Icon
Offensive Substitutions 101:

1)
HB /FB = Unacceptable
FB/HB= Acceptable
OL/FB= Unacceptable
OL/G/T/= Acceptable
TE/WR = Acceptable
WR/TE = Unacceptable
QB/RB = Acceptable EX: Ronnie Brown
QB/WR = Acceptable EX: Josh Cribbs: Brad Smith: Seneca Wallace: Pat White: Matt Jones:

2) RB/ WR = Acceptable if the player is designed for that position example: Brian Westbrook/Leon Washington/Kevin Faulk/Frank Gore/Steven Jackson/. Again the coaches are responsible for their substitutions.

3) PR/KR/WR/ allowed if player plays that position the coach has full responsible for his substitutions anything that is illegal please let me know ASAP.

MPFL: Rules 101 -b1F4A
Defensive Substitutions 101:

1)
SS /FS = Acceptable
OLB/OLB= Acceptable
OLB/MLB= Unacceptable
OLB/ROLB/= Unacceptable
DT/DT = Acceptable
DE/DE = Acceptable
DE/DT= Unacceptable
CB/SS = Unacceptable
SS/CB =
Unacceptable

MPFL: Rules 101 -sk11Q
Disconnects:

1) If there is a flaw where you guys can’t connect and you have tired numerous of times, I have no other choice but to sim it or if you guys want to figure out something direct connect or head to someone house with your Xbox. Anything but if you both agree you can’t connect and want to sim it I will. This includes big regular season game/playoff game or super bowl.

2) If there is an option were if someone disconnects on purpose then I will allow you to play the CPU again it’s on All-Madden. That person will be kicked out doesn’t matter what the score was...

3) If you score is 0 – 0 in the 3rd quarter and there is a disconnect. I will allow you guys to discuss whether you want to replay the game or play the next day. There will be lots of different scenarios that will happen during the season. I just want to make sure that you guys discuss it among them and make the best decision. If not I will just sim it

4) If you quit you will be kicked out and replaced. The MPFL don't allow Quitters.

5) If you are winning by 17 and it gives you the option to play the CPU then do it unless you and the other coach figure out a solution.

MPFL: Rules 101 -sk11Q
Sportsmanship:

1) Everyone in here should have a good sportsmanship in the MPFL if you don’t then leave the league. All the coaches has a right to talk trash have fun but don’t go over-board and start cussing at your opponents. We are all grown adults so act like one. No racial comments towards anyone. Don't run up the score no matter what, run the ball if you are winning by a large margin.

MaxPayne2k
Back to top Go down

MPFL: Rules 101
Page 1 of 1