Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

willl the chargers ever win a super bowl

Go down 
+4
BOSTN BEANER
super_mario90
B-__-R-__-B
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

willl the chargers ever win a super bowl Empty
PostSubject: willl the chargers ever win a super bowl   willl the chargers ever win a super bowl Empty2010-01-20, 02:46

the answer is no. i wish i still had my sig with the empty chargers trophy case. oakland may be one of the most pathetic teams in the nfl but watching the chargers lose every year in the playoffs makes me forget how bad oakland is go sandy eggo chokers rude
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: willl the chargers ever win a super bowl   willl the chargers ever win a super bowl Empty2010-01-20, 03:08

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
the answer is no. i wish i still had my sig with the empty chargers trophy case. oakland may be one of the most pathetic teams in the nfl but watching the chargers lose every year in the playoffs makes me forget how bad oakland is go sandy eggo chokers willl the chargers ever win a super bowl 99593

damn that cold bruh. lol they do get to play in a play off game though and win or lose thats more than the raiders do year in and year out. why do the raiders get such crappy players anyways??? like im not tryina diss'em at all im jus saying i for sure thought they would take crabtree in the draft but they went for the speedster, im diggin louis murphy though. but no dout i think the question is when are the raiders gonna MAKE it to the playoffs??? i mean at least the question with san diego is will they win the big one, with ya'll its like can we even make it to the wildcard??? lol no diss intended just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: willl the chargers ever win a super bowl   willl the chargers ever win a super bowl Empty2010-01-20, 05:06

chargers will get to the super bowl eventually.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: willl the chargers ever win a super bowl   willl the chargers ever win a super bowl Empty2010-01-20, 05:10

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
the answer is no. i wish i still had my sig with the empty chargers trophy case. oakland may be one of the most pathetic teams in the nfl but watching the chargers lose every year in the playoffs makes me forget how bad oakland is go sandy eggo chokers willl the chargers ever win a super bowl 99593

damn that cold bruh. lol they do get to play in a play off game though and win or lose thats more than the raiders do year in and year out. why do the raiders get such crappy players anyways??? like im not tryina diss'em at all im jus saying i for sure thought they would take crabtree in the draft but they went for the speedster, im diggin louis murphy though. but no dout i think the question is when are the raiders gonna MAKE it to the playoffs??? i mean at least the question with san diego is will they win the big one, with ya'll its like can we even make it to the wildcard??? lol no diss intended just my opinion.

crabtree would not have been a factor in oakland with japorkus russell throwing him the ball
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: willl the chargers ever win a super bowl   willl the chargers ever win a super bowl Empty2010-01-20, 05:16

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:

crabtree would not have been a factor in oakland with japorkus russell throwing him the ball

okay i can see your argument and point of view but then i mean if it doesnt matter what reciever you get cuz ya'l cant get him the ball why take a reciever at all??? if you were gonna take a reciever i think ya gotta take the best one there and heyward-bey wasnt the best one there. (no diss intended) you coulda got a QB TO get the ball out to your recievers.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: willl the chargers ever win a super bowl   willl the chargers ever win a super bowl Empty2010-05-17, 10:44

they may not be chokers.. maybe they just are never the best team in the nfl!!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: willl the chargers ever win a super bowl   willl the chargers ever win a super bowl Empty2010-05-17, 16:19

idk its hard to tell. They have so much talent on that team its stupid. they just cant get it done in the play-offs. They will win one eventually, but as of now. Im gonna say no. Simply off the fact that they choke in the play-offs every-year. like the eagles
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
Shawntopofit
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Shawntopofit

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: willl the chargers ever win a super bowl   willl the chargers ever win a super bowl Empty2010-05-20, 18:17

They are goin nowhere but downhill n it wont be long for the Raiders beatin them again -if not this year then next
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: willl the chargers ever win a super bowl   willl the chargers ever win a super bowl Empty2010-05-21, 14:26

The chargers are a playoff contender year in and year out, they've lost some pieces but have also got some nice new ones, ryan mathews is gonna beast IMO, him and sproles should be a nice complement to each other, i wanna see how that defense plays without cro and jamaal williams, cason looks like a good replacement, and i believe they drafted a projected NT in this years draft so i think they'll be set.
Back to top Go down
beerbuzz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
beerbuzz

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: willl the chargers ever win a super bowl   willl the chargers ever win a super bowl Empty2010-05-22, 17:57

they could but the window is closing and the afc west is not gonna be weak forever.i think they get lucky sometimes getting in the playoffs and they like to start slow but man they have played some realy good playoff games .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/verminfire
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: willl the chargers ever win a super bowl   willl the chargers ever win a super bowl Empty2010-05-22, 19:54

beerbuzz wrote:
they could but the window is closing and the afc west is not gonna be weak forever.i think they get lucky sometimes getting in the playoffs and they like to start slow but man they have played some realy good playoff games .

They really have all their playoff games are the best each one is a close one.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: willl the chargers ever win a super bowl   willl the chargers ever win a super bowl Empty2010-05-22, 20:11

lol a raiders fan talking about how bad another team is....
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: willl the chargers ever win a super bowl   willl the chargers ever win a super bowl Empty2010-05-22, 23:44

I have a feeling that the RAIDERS ain't gonna suck as much anymore i see that team kinda being dangerous if they play well considering all that talent they got over there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: willl the chargers ever win a super bowl   willl the chargers ever win a super bowl Empty

Back to top Go down

willl the chargers ever win a super bowl
Page 1 of 1