Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

NCAA Road To Glory To Madden Rookie; Where did my stats go?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sloppyjoe1762
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-09-22

NCAA Road To Glory To Madden Rookie; Where did my stats go? Empty
PostSubject: NCAA Road To Glory To Madden Rookie; Where did my stats go?   NCAA Road To Glory To Madden Rookie; Where did my stats go? Empty2010-01-19, 10:41

I created a QB, in Road to Glory in NCAA 2010, played for Notre Dame, won 4 back to back BCS National Championships, 3 Heisman Trophies, 4 O'Briens, 4 Maxwells and broke every single school record and quite a few NCAA records. He was rated 99 Overall at the end of his Sr. year. I moved exported him to Madden 2010, and every time I pull him up, the highest I can get him rated is like 74 (76 after IQ test at 90%).
My fiancee made an RB who won a couple of Heismans, Walkers, and Maxwells, and 1 BCS championship, and her running back starts off between 86-99 overall. What the heck is going on? My QB who i've put a month of love into is only getting rated between 55-74? Is anyone else having this problem?

sloppyjoe1762
winnin $$$ @ gamersaloon.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamersaloon.com
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Road To Glory To Madden Rookie; Where did my stats go?   NCAA Road To Glory To Madden Rookie; Where did my stats go? Empty2010-01-19, 14:47

it didn't go into this section?
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
cody2009
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Road To Glory To Madden Rookie; Where did my stats go?   NCAA Road To Glory To Madden Rookie; Where did my stats go? Empty2010-01-19, 17:00

because its a qb.. not many qbs can go from college to the nfl and be good.. their are alot of qbs that were the greatest in the college league and couldnt do anything in the nfl.. running backs can run on all levels of the game alot easier.. their are always several rookie running backs that make big impacts.
easy postions: HB, WR, LB, Ol
postions that take a while: dl, espically dt, Safties, Cb, Qb,
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Road To Glory To Madden Rookie; Where did my stats go?   NCAA Road To Glory To Madden Rookie; Where did my stats go? Empty2010-01-22, 15:16

To USC wit lane kiffin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Road To Glory To Madden Rookie; Where did my stats go?   NCAA Road To Glory To Madden Rookie; Where did my stats go? Empty

Back to top Go down

NCAA Road To Glory To Madden Rookie; Where did my stats go?
Page 1 of 1