Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Name the team that you use as your best team

Go down 
+22
jsnines
Akademiks
AshBlackstone
Truepatriot83
leke2cool
L3G3ND K1LL3R
xXBlackiceXx
the joker 260
pkismyname
crackajack
so much swag
Vaughnilla619
claytops
Sun
s0liddy
Th3 Ac3r
VinniePaz24
B-__-R-__-B
Ellard
frvwfr2
Dboyz214
gfreak000
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gfreak000
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-06-01

Name the team that you use as your best team Empty
PostSubject: Name the team that you use as your best team   Name the team that you use as your best team Empty2010-01-13, 15:29

I was just wondering what teams people use out there as the team that they are most comfortable with.

I use the seahawks and it took me over 230 games to get good with them.
Back to top Go down
Dboyz214
New MS Member
New MS Member
Dboyz214

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Name the team that you use as your best team   Name the team that you use as your best team Empty2010-01-13, 15:41

Play a lot wit the Boys but seem to do very well wit Jags.

Name the team that you use as your best team Jones-drew_wk16r
Back to top Go down
frvwfr2
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Name the team that you use as your best team   Name the team that you use as your best team Empty2010-01-13, 16:56

Cowboys and Chargers. Own with both of them....
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Name the team that you use as your best team   Name the team that you use as your best team Empty2010-01-13, 17:13

i rape with the rams on the daily
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Name the team that you use as your best team   Name the team that you use as your best team Empty2010-01-13, 17:29

i ball out with the eagles and texans baby! lol
Back to top Go down
VinniePaz24
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Name the team that you use as your best team   Name the team that you use as your best team Empty2010-01-13, 17:40

Vikes my best for scoring 50, Cowboys beast on D. I take Vikes level 10 and under, and Cowboys 11 and over for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Name the team that you use as your best team   Name the team that you use as your best team Empty2010-01-13, 17:40

THE SAINTSSSS..i run into so many people using the boys now i think everyone is starting to hop on their dickss
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Name the team that you use as your best team   Name the team that you use as your best team Empty2010-01-13, 17:57

Th3 Ac3r wrote:
THE SAINTSSSS..i run into so many people using the boys now i think everyone is starting to hop on their dickss

Sux. When I was playing this game daily 2+ months ago I never ran into a Cowboys user... If the Cowboys win the Superbowl or even make it there people will be on their dicks like they are with the Saints and Steelers...
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Name the team that you use as your best team   Name the team that you use as your best team Empty2010-01-13, 18:05

s0liddy wrote:
Th3 Ac3r wrote:

Sux. When I was playing this game daily 2+ months ago I never ran into a Cowboys user... If the Cowboys win the Superbowl or even make it there people will be on their dicks like they are with the Saints and Steelers...

i think its already begun man i would say 3 out of 5 people that i play use the cowboys. lol
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Name the team that you use as your best team   Name the team that you use as your best team Empty2010-01-13, 18:24

And last year it was like 9 out of 10 people.

I myself use the Panthers 100% of the time.
Back to top Go down
claytops
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
claytops

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Name the team that you use as your best team   Name the team that you use as your best team Empty2010-01-13, 18:30

Packers or Titans
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Name the team that you use as your best team   Name the team that you use as your best team Empty2010-01-13, 19:03

s0liddy wrote:
Th3 Ac3r wrote:

im not on the saints,i live like an hour away from NO,so i used them even when they had aaron brooks as their sorry QB lol..but i try to find a gm and almost everytime they go straight to the boys..im getting reallyyyyyyy tired of playing them
Back to top Go down
Vaughnilla619
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Vaughnilla619

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Name the team that you use as your best team   Name the team that you use as your best team Empty2010-01-13, 20:20

hahaha i always run into the Cowboys and Vikings... those two seem to be everyones favorite madden teams.

Personally the first half of the year i used the Ravens and an the second half i used the Chargers... i felt completely at home with both teams.

but i also like using the Raiders and Panthers bcuz they both got fast lockdown defenses.

i never use the 'boys or vikes... not so much that i dont like em... i just can't use em in a way that i feel like "okay i can roll with this team"
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Name the team that you use as your best team   Name the team that you use as your best team Empty2010-01-13, 21:36

it's the best team know to man.!!!!!

THE DALLAS COWBOY'S..DENVER..and wait for it....THE PHIN'S cause the running game is sick..AND CAROLINA..
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Name the team that you use as your best team   Name the team that you use as your best team Empty2010-01-13, 22:11

i use the niners and the ravens.......9ers i can stop almost every run. i played mnnisota the other day dude was a lvl 18 peterson had -2 yards in the hole gm.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Name the team that you use as your best team   Name the team that you use as your best team Empty2010-01-13, 22:18

damn!!!-2 with the niner's that's nasty..keep it up.
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Name the team that you use as your best team   Name the team that you use as your best team Empty2010-01-13, 23:03

MY top 3 would have to be (In no specific order)
Eagles Chargers and Colts.

I use a lot of packers and panthers now a days though.
Back to top Go down
the joker 260
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
the joker 260

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Name the team that you use as your best team   Name the team that you use as your best team Empty2010-01-13, 23:48

imma colts fan till i die but i use da cowboys,they have all of the pieces together
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/coltsammy
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Name the team that you use as your best team   Name the team that you use as your best team Empty2010-01-14, 00:07

i use bears jets n chargers. the jets have a very gud defense when it comes to pass rushing n a solid run game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Name the team that you use as your best team   Name the team that you use as your best team Empty2010-01-14, 00:48

Texans, but i also use the Pats on higher end teams.
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
leke2cool
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leke2cool

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Name the team that you use as your best team   Name the team that you use as your best team Empty2010-01-14, 00:54

use dabears. the bears have too much weapon.
devin aromashodun
devin hester
jonny knox
lance briggs
urlercher
ogunleye
alex brown
tillman
tommie harris
matt forte
greg olsen
desmond clark
jay cultler
jaso mackie
all these players are good madden player. their ovr rating may not be great, but they have the ratings that really matters in madden. u gat love da bears.
Back to top Go down
Truepatriot83
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Name the team that you use as your best team   Name the team that you use as your best team Empty2010-01-14, 02:12

I play with the Patriots everytime
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Name the team that you use as your best team   Name the team that you use as your best team Empty2010-01-14, 03:56

Before the update, it was the Chargers. Now, it's probably the Panthers...though I guess I really haven't decided yet.
Back to top Go down
Akademiks
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Name the team that you use as your best team   Name the team that you use as your best team Empty2010-01-14, 03:57

panthers have lockdown defense??
Back to top Go down
gfreak000
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Name the team that you use as your best team   Name the team that you use as your best team Empty2010-01-14, 06:33

dang why is there no love for the seahawks? am i the only one here who even thinks about using them? it took me a while but they are an actually very decent team. ive shut down some high end teams used by some high end players. just the other day i beat some dude who was 14 and 0 who was using the cowboys and just now i beat some dude who was 157 and 50 ( twice cuz he wanted a rematch). i hope one day ill be able to meet a seahawks user.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name the team that you use as your best team   Name the team that you use as your best team Empty

Back to top Go down

Name the team that you use as your best team
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next