Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Who's Your Favorite ESPN Analyst?

Go down 
+15
CurryChicken
BOSTN BEANER
Angell08
Mcnair2Wycheck
Winktin Rampage Jackson
EggzOverEazy
Mickey
Crunk
bigbuddah
PrimaryFailure6
Ketcham While They're Hot
Militant X 1
iNfam0us88
Fudopi is That Dude
Fudgy
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Who's Your Favorite ESPN Analyst? Empty
PostSubject: Who's Your Favorite ESPN Analyst?   Who's Your Favorite ESPN Analyst? Empty2008-08-21, 12:43

I love Stuart Scott. He is so dope!!! I love his enthusiasm and his little slogans he uses (Holla at a playa when you see em in the streets.....you see wha what had happened was... lol! ) I love his lazy eye haha. He is the heart of Sportscenter
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Who's Your Favorite ESPN Analyst?   Who's Your Favorite ESPN Analyst? Empty2008-08-21, 14:02

I met Sal Paolantonio once.

But my favorite to is Stuart Scott.

That one white dude is weird, he always flirts with any women if shes on the show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
iNfam0us88
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
iNfam0us88

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Who's Your Favorite ESPN Analyst?   Who's Your Favorite ESPN Analyst? Empty2008-08-21, 14:34

Stewie's cool, and i like rich eisen off nfl total access on the nfl network..he was good on espn too tho..
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Who's Your Favorite ESPN Analyst?   Who's Your Favorite ESPN Analyst? Empty2008-11-24, 20:18

i love Stewart Scott. he has so many catchy phrases like; "cool like the other side of the pillow." i like Rich Eisen on the NFL network as well....but the star to me....is Deion Sanders. i love his Primtime segment....and....how he always says; "do...what....you do!" lol!
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Who's Your Favorite ESPN Analyst?   Who's Your Favorite ESPN Analyst? Empty2008-11-24, 20:31

There's no one better than Chris Berman!! He's ruuuuumblin', he's stuuuumblin' and he could go all the way! He's just so passionate about everything...i love it
Back to top Go down
PrimaryFailure6
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
PrimaryFailure6

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Who's Your Favorite ESPN Analyst?   Who's Your Favorite ESPN Analyst? Empty2008-11-24, 21:31

I love Stuart Scott whenever LJ dunks he will say "Dont bring Kool Aid to a grown mans party!"
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Who's Your Favorite ESPN Analyst?   Who's Your Favorite ESPN Analyst? Empty2008-11-24, 21:38

i forgot all about chris berman lol. that guy is funny: watch this