Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

mike shanahan please take your seat DEAL DONE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

mike shanahan please take your seat DEAL DONE Empty
PostSubject: mike shanahan please take your seat DEAL DONE   mike shanahan please take your seat DEAL DONE Empty2010-01-06, 00:21

Mike Shanahan’s deal to become the Redskins’ coach will be for five years, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.

The Redskins are prepared to introduce Shanahan on Wednesday afternoon, according to team sources, the final formality in a process that has been long ongoing.
Shanahan flew to Washington on Monday, at which time the sides already had a deal essentially in place for the former Broncos coach to replace Jim Zorn, who was fired right after returning from the final game of the season.
Shanahan will bring his son, Kyle, from Houston to be offensive coordinator, and the Redskins will be prepared to interview Bengals defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer for that position this weekend should Cincinnati lose at home to the Jets in an AFC wild-card playoff game, according to a league source.
UPDATE: The Redskins announced that they will hold a 2 p.m. ET news conference Wednesday but didn’t give a reason.

mmm as the texans offense has been im glad and the bengals d this year im also glad
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: mike shanahan please take your seat DEAL DONE   mike shanahan please take your seat DEAL DONE Empty2010-01-06, 00:49

yeah, im pissed that kyle is leaving Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: mike shanahan please take your seat DEAL DONE   mike shanahan please take your seat DEAL DONE Empty2010-01-06, 02:13

I wonder if hes still got it, and I wonder if Portis can be the back he use to be with that same scheme
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: mike shanahan please take your seat DEAL DONE   mike shanahan please take your seat DEAL DONE Empty2010-01-06, 02:18

yeah portis needs to be that back again
Back to top Go down
Havey009
New MS Member
New MS Member
Havey009

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: mike shanahan please take your seat DEAL DONE   mike shanahan please take your seat DEAL DONE Empty2010-01-06, 03:06

s***, i would not wanna **** wit that Skins team next year, if they turn out like i think they will.
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: mike shanahan please take your seat DEAL DONE   mike shanahan please take your seat DEAL DONE Empty2010-01-07, 22:26

Denver should have never let him go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mike shanahan please take your seat DEAL DONE   mike shanahan please take your seat DEAL DONE Empty

Back to top Go down

mike shanahan please take your seat DEAL DONE
Page 1 of 1