Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Who's gonna win the SB?

Go down 
+10
Getchapopcornrdy81
David noooooooo
BWEISS
Radi0ActivWaste
packman823
THiZzLeWiZzLe
Hormel
MiamiXCanes
Sir Edward of Bananas
2ToN
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Who's gonna win the SB? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win the SB?   Who's gonna win the SB? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-11, 11:22

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Sir Edward of Bananas
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sir Edward of Bananas

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win the SB?   Who's gonna win the SB? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-11, 13:29

someones mad that its january and still aint got no run D....

why did i get safetys in both of our games?

why havent other opponents claimed i ran goaline all gm?

why are the only one complaining about not stopping my run?

why during both games you would only roll out and try to hit moss on the deep post and have it only work once in 2 games?

why did you completely give up in the 2nd gm?

but like you say, to each his own....
Back to top Go down
Getchapopcornrdy81
New MS Member
New MS Member
Getchapopcornrdy81

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win the SB?   Who's gonna win the SB? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-11, 23:56

yo what the **** is up wit all deez foos complainin. deez dudez gawt me hawt mane i ain't playin. lol but really all i can say is Aria5 is good and ran alot of 2 back 2 TE plays.... runs it good n clean, pounded my D... idk whats up with all these cocky players tho. " yo mane i shouldve won the superbowl but but but but..... but but but.. but... oh my D isnt how it used to be, my controller died, my dude dropped an easy pic, i broke my face. etc." excuses out the ass.... is it hard to play and shut your mouth?

Who's gonna win the SB? - Page 2 661374 Who's gonna win the SB? - Page 2 Icon_cyclops Who's gonna win the SB? - Page 2 Icon_study
Back to top Go down
buzzkill
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win the SB?   Who's gonna win the SB? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-12, 03:32

Getchapopcornrdy81 wrote:
yo what the **** is up wit all deez foos complainin. deez dudez gawt me hawt mane i ain't playin. lol but really all i can say is Aria5 is good and ran alot of 2 back 2 TE plays.... runs it good n clean, pounded my D... idk whats up with all these cocky players tho. " yo mane i shouldve won the superbowl but but but but..... but but but.. but... oh my D isnt how it used to be, my controller died, my dude dropped an easy pic, i broke my face. etc." excuses out the ass.... is it hard to play and shut your mouth?

Who's gonna win the SB? - Page 2 661374 Who's gonna win the SB? - Page 2 Icon_cyclops Who's gonna win the SB? - Page 2 Icon_study
Who's gonna win the SB? - Page 2 518168
Back to top Go down
Getchapopcornrdy81
New MS Member
New MS Member
Getchapopcornrdy81

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win the SB?   Who's gonna win the SB? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-12, 08:00

ha ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
eckohb
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eckohb

Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win the SB?   Who's gonna win the SB? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-12, 11:58

lol, dude...i wasnt complaining!!! maybe you didnt run it EVERY down, but a good majority, and youre right, it is on me to stop it. not once did I complain about it, damn. and i gave up in the 2nd game, because you seemed to want to run up the score, so i thought Id help you out with some points. It's not a big deal, it's Madden man, i dont come on here and ****** or talk s*** to anyone. So, youre wrong, Im not salty, I could care less Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Edward of Bananas
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sir Edward of Bananas

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win the SB?   Who's gonna win the SB? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-12, 12:50

eckohb wrote:
lol, dude...i wasnt complaining!!! maybe you didnt run it EVERY down, but a good majority, and youre right, it is on me to stop it. not once did I complain about it, damn. and i gave up in the 2nd game, because you seemed to want to run up the score, so i thought Id help you out with some points. It's not a big deal, it's Madden man, i dont come on here and ****** or talk s*** to anyone. So, youre wrong, Im not salty, I could care less Smile

Water under the bridge bro, wasn't tryna run up the score, I apologize if I came across that way. Good games are hard to come by so I use league gms to try a some new stuff n run what I know will work. No beef from me.
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win the SB?   Who's gonna win the SB? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-12, 15:30

ecko and the cop sitting in a tree

K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win the SB?   Who's gonna win the SB? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-12, 16:02

smh at this bromance call sum1 a bch an spit in they face already sheeesh
Back to top Go down
buzzkill
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win the SB?   Who's gonna win the SB? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-12, 17:45

yall wwaisting your time arguing anyways...

in the end the bengals will crush all yall.
Back to top Go down
Getchapopcornrdy81
New MS Member
New MS Member
Getchapopcornrdy81

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win the SB?   Who's gonna win the SB? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-12, 21:32

i love you jerky... so glad i came along with you in the SB last season... Who's gonna win the SB? - Page 2 527755 .. lol.. but fo real.... YINZ just need to relax.
Back to top Go down
BWEISS
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BWEISS

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win the SB?   Who's gonna win the SB? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-12, 22:45

Getchapopcornrdy81 wrote:
i love you jerky... so glad i came along with you in the SB last season... Who's gonna win the SB? - Page 2 527755 .. lol.. but fo real.... YINZ just need to relax.

HE SAID IT
Back to top Go down
Sir Edward of Bananas
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sir Edward of Bananas

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win the SB?   Who's gonna win the SB? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-13, 17:04

LMAO I <3 that arenas sig
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win the SB?   Who's gonna win the SB? - Page 2 Empty2010-01-13, 17:43

the lions will

1-0 baby
1-0 in the DIVISION
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's gonna win the SB?   Who's gonna win the SB? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's gonna win the SB?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2