Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Dollar cover 3 help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bairjord
New MS Member
New MS Member
bairjord

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Dollar cover 3 help Empty
PostSubject: Dollar cover 3 help   Dollar cover 3 help Empty2009-12-31, 12:08

I just played in a tourney and one guy I played was runnin this dollar cover 3 every play and I was havin a lot of trouble beating this. I got him on some screens but other than that my passing was real inconsistent.I couldn't even hit the seam route which is usually how I beat it. Any good plays vs this or if u wanna lab just let me no.
Back to top Go down
alman11
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Dollar cover 3 help   Dollar cover 3 help Empty2009-12-31, 12:13

Did you try running the ball?
Back to top Go down
bairjord
New MS Member
New MS Member
bairjord

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Dollar cover 3 help   Dollar cover 3 help Empty2009-12-31, 12:26

That's what I ended up doin to beat him, but I run out of the gun 80% of the game so I don't rly like running but ya that's what I ended up doin
Back to top Go down
alman11
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Dollar cover 3 help   Dollar cover 3 help Empty2009-12-31, 12:30

That's usually how you beat a pass defense...
Back to top Go down
Cboy918
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Dollar cover 3 help   Dollar cover 3 help Empty2009-12-31, 15:06

Yeah, if your opponent is playing a pass defense then do what's necessary, which is run the ball. I understand that you wanna be sweet and pass the ball every down, but when you gotta win, do what's smart. Against dollar cover 3 thats run, or you could send your outside receivers on fade routes and rocket catch to beat cover 3. When I see that safety drop down to signal cover three, I hot route and wait till the receiver goes downfield about 20 yds, then throw a bullet pass and rocket catch in front of the cb.
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
CookieMonsta

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Dollar cover 3 help   Dollar cover 3 help Empty2009-12-31, 15:48

Wheel routes sometimes work very well against Cover 3, also look for plays with the C route and pass lead inside before he makes his cut back outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dollar cover 3 help   Dollar cover 3 help Empty

Back to top Go down

Dollar cover 3 help
Page 1 of 1