Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Need Info from an Elite player on Dallas d lineup

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ondasticks
New MS Member
New MS Member
ondasticks

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Need Info from an Elite player on Dallas d lineup Empty
PostSubject: Need Info from an Elite player on Dallas d lineup   Need Info from an Elite player on Dallas d lineup Empty2009-12-27, 23:00

Ok Im here watching redskins get delt with by my cowboys so Ive been told nyj and 46 are the best defensive PB used by elite players. Im using dallas of course as my team Id like advice in two areas, one, whats the best depth chart line up setup for recent roster update for dallas at this moment in time, and the other Im struggling with a frequent opponent that has been killing me with eagles 4 wr gun Snug Flips formation covering quick outs and the corners has been a mission. If I bring the heat he burns me on the outs and if I play cover he'll have time to pass and you know the result to having time to throw. Ive read plenty of threads and most articles posted are by rookies or those who have no idea what theyre saying. Im so so on offense but if you got some moneys plays to id appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Need Info from an Elite player on Dallas d lineup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Info from an Elite player on Dallas d lineup   Need Info from an Elite player on Dallas d lineup Empty2010-01-05, 13:37

If, as you say, a lot of the posts are by rookies and a lot are by people who have no idea what they are saying. Then who does that leave that wants to help you. Perhaps you should try again without the insults.

I'm just sayin'
Back to top Go down

Need Info from an Elite player on Dallas d lineup
Page 1 of 1