Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Hot Stove Deals

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Hot Stove Deals Empty
PostSubject: Hot Stove Deals   Hot Stove Deals Empty2009-12-20, 18:32

Been a lot of moving going on. Lackey to Boston(thank god, i thought we were gona sit back and do nothing), halladay to philly, lee to seattle.. interesting moves already, lets all discuss this.. i dont understand why philly traded lee for an older pitcher when lee was dominant in the postseason for them.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

Hot Stove Deals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Stove Deals   Hot Stove Deals Empty2009-12-21, 02:11

im fuckin pissed that they got rid of Lee...

phuckin phillies
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Hot Stove Deals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Stove Deals   Hot Stove Deals Empty2009-12-21, 02:39

well, you have to remember that lee was the guy the phillies originally wanted. i don't agree with it, but i see what they were doing. they wanted their initial guy. there really isn't a bad option here, the only bad part is how many prospects we gave up. i'll just say it now, the 2012 phillies are gonna be TERRIBLE, but we'll be great for now!!!
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Hot Stove Deals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Stove Deals   Hot Stove Deals Empty2009-12-21, 02:50

jsmall28 wrote:
well, you have to remember that lee was the guy the phillies originally wanted. i don't agree with it, but i see what they were doing. they wanted their initial guy. there really isn't a bad option here, the only bad part is how many prospects we gave up. i'll just say it now, the 2012 phillies are gonna be TERRIBLE, but we'll be great for now!!!

i agree with u jsmall to a point. u guys wont be terrible. u will struggle and when i am questioning the trade of lee for halladay i hope u understand i am in NO WAY bashing Halladay! I wish we got him! I am questioning however the reasoning behind trading lee for halladay just because Lee said he was preparing to spend the rest of his career in Philly and he wasnt the one out for money. it woulda cost probably 10 mill more over a 5 year period. hes younger and showed he will dominate in october. Halladay has never been to October. i dont think its that BAD of a trade but losing Drabek and Lee for Halladay is... SMH..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Hot Stove Deals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Stove Deals   Hot Stove Deals Empty2009-12-21, 11:53

trust me, i feel you beaner. drabek will probably be a star and lee already is. i just hope we can win another championship before we start sucking!
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Hot Stove Deals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Stove Deals   Hot Stove Deals Empty2009-12-21, 13:41

Rangers, although quietly have added Rich Harden and Chris Ray to the stafff. If Rich Harden can get healthy he will be a great pitcher. Along with the great young staff we already have.
Back to top Go down
MaddenPackerGamer
New MS Member
New MS Member
MaddenPackerGamer

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Hot Stove Deals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Stove Deals   Hot Stove Deals Empty2010-01-19, 17:44

Padres, they traded Kooz and Sogard for Scott Hairston and Aaron Cunningham. Signed Jerry Hairston Jr..... Lol i'm probably the only Padres fan on this site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hot Stove Deals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Stove Deals   Hot Stove Deals Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot Stove Deals
Page 1 of 1