Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Top 10 of all time!

Go down 
+4
BOSTN BEANER
CJDAWGG14
MikeyMagoo
Big Hungry 702
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Top 10 of all time! Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 of all time!   Top 10 of all time! Empty2009-11-20, 10:08

If oyu could have a room, and fill it with the top 10 athletes of all time, who would you put in that room? any sport goes. * top 10 from every sport
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
MikeyMagoo
New MS Member
New MS Member
MikeyMagoo

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 of all time!   Top 10 of all time! Empty2009-11-20, 11:11

Jim Brown, Sammy Baugh, Reggie White, Derrick Thomas, Mike Singletary, Jerry Rice, Dick Night train Lane, Walter Payton, Steve Largent, Anthony Munoz.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 of all time!   Top 10 of all time! Empty2009-11-20, 17:32

Tiger, Jordan, Vince Carter, Roy Williams, Dexter Strickland, Mia Hamm, Julius Peppers, Dean Smith, Lawrence Taylor, Willie Parker
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 of all time!   Top 10 of all time! Empty2009-11-21, 02:26

Baseball list. Keep in mind I don't give a s*** about steroid use cuz baseball has always been known as a sport where u can get away with cheating, it wasn't just the "steroid era" that was full of cheaters.

1. Barry Bonds
2. Babe Ruth
3. Lou Gehrig
4. Mickey Mantle
5. Cy Young
6. Ty Cobb
7. Ted Williams
8. Joe Dimaggio
9. Willie Mays
10. Carl Yastrzemski
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 of all time!   Top 10 of all time! Empty2009-11-21, 17:53

Michael Jordan, Walter Payton, Gale Sayers, Danica Patrick Very Happy, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Chad Ochocinco (life of the party!!), LeBron James, Derrick Rose and Deion Sanders
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 of all time!   Top 10 of all time! Empty2009-11-22, 00:48

What this thread was supposed to be is top ten in one sport. And serious talk about who the ten greatest players are from each sport. Like make a list for basketball, a seperate one for baseball, and football. It was a real good debate on mike and mike in the morning and big hungry thought it would be fun to discuss on here. Its not ur favorite players. Its supposed to be a non biased list of greats in each sport. As u can see in my baseball list I had 4 or 5 yankees. So let's try to get this thread to be what it was supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 of all time!   Top 10 of all time! Empty2009-11-22, 03:37

It's top ten in any sport
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 of all time!   Top 10 of all time! Empty2009-11-22, 05:17

Its top ten of all time. Seperate each sport. Don't combine them into one list. On mike n mike they did basketball and I could agree with their list so if I remember it ill post it. They quickly named a few from each sport but greeny made a full basketball list that was great.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 of all time!   Top 10 of all time! Empty2009-11-22, 05:47

Ok this was greenys NBA list.m he didn't put them in order from 1-10, he just said these are his top 10 NBa players ever and I think its a pretty damn good list.

Jordan
Kobe
Jerry West
Elgin Baylor
Julius Erving
Bird
Magic
Chamberlain
Bill Russell
Kareem
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 of all time!   Top 10 of all time! Empty2009-11-22, 15:43

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
Ok this was greenys NBA list.m he didn't put them in order from 1-10, he just said these are his top 10 NBa players ever and I think its a pretty damn good list.

Jordan
Kobe
Jerry West
Elgin Baylor
Julius Erving
Bird
Magic
Chamberlain
Bill Russell
Kareem

The Fact that Lebron James is nowhere on that list throws it out the window... I mean those are all good players... but no Lebron? Here's mine (these aren't ranked in order, that'd be too hard)

Basketball :
Jordan
Lebron
Kobe
Magic
Bird
Russell
Karl Malone
Chamberlain
Kareem
Jerry West

Football
Barry Sanders
Walter Payton
Jim Brown
Peyton Manning
Joe Montana
Randy Moss
Johnny Unitas
Bart Starr
Tom Brady
Jerry Rice

Baseball
Babe Ruth
Hank Aaron
Ty Cobb
Alex Rodgriguez
Sandy Kofax
Mariano Rivera
Roger Clemens
Nolan Ryan
Mickey Mantle
Joe Dimaggio
(and then that guy from the red sox except my brain is dead right now so I cant think)

Golf
Tiger Woods
Tiger Woods
Tiger Woods
Tiger Woods
TIger Woods
Tiger Woods
Tiger Woods
Tiger Woods
Tiger Woods
Tiger Woods
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 of all time!   Top 10 of all time! Empty2009-11-22, 18:34

Babe Ruth
Barry Bonds
Tiger Woods
Micheal Jordan
Usain Bolt
Jim Brown
Jerry Rice
Lawrence Taylor
Wayne Gretzky
Jim Thorpe
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 of all time!   Top 10 of all time! Empty2009-11-23, 01:59

Fudopi, how are u gona say greenys list doesn't count cuz there is no lebron? The way that I am judging this is the way that he was which is, RIGHT NOW. If lebron ended his career right now he is no where near the top ten basketball players. He's only played 6 years in the NBA. That's fine that he's on ur list cuz obviously in 5 years he will be one of the top 10 ever but right now I wouldn't put him on my list. It doesn't make it invalid! Its just that right now he wouldn't be one of my top ten players had he ended his career right now.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 of all time!   Top 10 of all time! Empty2009-11-23, 04:03

This list is supposed be for the TOP TEN OF EACH SPORT!!!!!!!! Not your list of who you think is the top ten in each sport, you dumbasses. if you need a reference, check beanr's posts. god you guys are simple....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 of all time!   Top 10 of all time! Empty2009-11-23, 14:54

Ok I have my football list. Some u may not know so I will write a little about them. Others u will all know very well. All of our lists are gona be different cuz there are so many deserving players and only 10 spots to fill. These are my top 10 nfl players of all time in no particular order.

Barry Sanders
Tom Brady
Peyton Manning
Jerry Rice
Joe Montana
Lawrence Taylor
Don Hutson, he is the WR that is left out of convorsations about greatest wr of all time because Jerry Rice was so good. He was the first 1,000 yard wr. He played for some great GB Packers teams and finished his 11 year career with 488 rec, 7991 yds, and 99 TDs. U may not think that is that great but he also was the teams kicker and recorded 193 points as a kicker and played CB and recorded 30 interceptions in his career.
Bob Lilly - he was drafted in 1961 as the Dallas Cowboys first ever draft pick and people who seen him play still agree that he is the greatest DT ever to play the game. He had speed like a DE but was strong enough to play DT. He made 11 pro bowls in 14 years.
"Mean" Joe Greene - he was the anchor of the Steel Curtain D that took the steelers to 4 Super Bowls in 6 years during the 70's. In one game he recorded 5 sacks, 1 blocked FG, 1 forced fumble, and 1 fumble recovery. He made the probowl 10 times in 13 years.
Dick "night train" Lane - the highest level he played prior to the NFL was at a junior college. He went to LA and asked the Rams to try out and he ended up defining the CB position we see today. He was one of the origional defenders who tried to strip the ball during tackles and he was someone u didn't want to go heads up with as he could hit like a SS or MLB. He recorded 68 interceptions including 14 during his rookie year. Heplayed 14 years with the LA Rams, Chicago Cardinals, and Detroit Lions.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 of all time!   Top 10 of all time! Empty2009-11-27, 03:37

ill do basketball right now since its my fav sport to watch out of all of them and my list would go like this:
Magic
Bird
Jordan
Kareem
Bill Russel
Dr. J
Tim Duncan as much as i hate him
John Stockton
Jerry West/Pistol Pete its a toss up because both are real old school guys so i dont know much about either,but i liked Maravich's court savvy from what i have seen
ehh we'll end it off with Kobe cause even tho i really dont like the guy i respect his game alot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 of all time!   Top 10 of all time! Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 10 of all time!
Page 1 of 1