Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Bills fire dick jauron

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RIP sean taylor
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-07-06

Bills fire dick jauron Empty
PostSubject: Bills fire dick jauron   Bills fire dick jauron Empty2009-11-17, 16:03

Bills fire Jauron after dismal 3-6 start

NFL.com Wire Reports

The Buffalo Bills have fired coach Dick Jauron, a team source told NFL ****'s Jason La Canfora.
Defensive coordinator Perry Fewell is expected to become the Bills' interim head coach, a Bills source told NFL.com's Vic Carucci.
Bills fire dick jauron D_jauron_091101_IA
Paul Spinelli / Associated Press
Dick Jauron couldn't help the Bills end their long playoff drought.
In just short of four seasons with the Bills, Jauron compiled a record of 24-33 (.421 winning percentage). The Bills failed to make the playoffs in each season under Jauron. Buffalo has not made the playoffs since 1999, the longest active streak for a non-expansion team.
The Bills represented Jauron's third stint as a head coach in the NFL. Jauron served as head coach of the Chicago Bears from 1999-2003, and then as interim head coach of the Detroit Lions for the final five games of the 2005 season. Jauron's overall coaching record is 60-82. The highlight of Jauron's coaching career came in 2001 when his Bears finished 13-3 and claimed its first division championship since 1990.
On Monday, defensive end Aaron Schobel questioned the Bills' lack of direction with seven games remaining in their season.
"It's embarrassing," said Schobel, the longest-tenured player on the Bills roster, a day after a 41-17 loss at Tennessee dropped Buffalo's record to 3-6. "I mean, we're technically, mathematically still in it, I guess, but it's like what ... are we doing here?"
Speaking within earshot of several Bills officials near the entrance of the locker room, Schobel expressed his frustration, but stopped short in explaining what he thinks the franchise's problems are by saying: "That's about all I can say without saying what I want to say."
Receiver Terrell Owens was also upset following the latest loss during which he had an animated exchange with several coaches on the sideline.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Bills fire dick jauron Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bills fire dick jauron   Bills fire dick jauron Empty2009-11-18, 21:30

I have to wonder how good the Bills would be with:

London Fletcher
Nate Clemens
Antoine Winfield
Pat Williams
Takeo Spikes

How many other good players did they let go.

Good for Dick, take time off and enjoy the holidays with family.
Back to top Go down

Bills fire dick jauron
Page 1 of 1