Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

NCAA Basketball 2010 Demo First Impressions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackMassRevrend
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BlackMassRevrend

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-04-03

NCAA Basketball 2010 Demo First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: NCAA Basketball 2010 Demo First Impressions   NCAA Basketball 2010 Demo First Impressions Empty2009-11-13, 18:42

Downloaded the NCAA demo today and here is what i think.I love college basketball and im glad this game had been retooled.I enjoyed the online last year but that was about it.

First--The intro.If you played NBA Live,at the beginning there is an option to shoot around and practice youre moves,well theres 40 people there and they get in the way and i keep switching.Here its the same as last years game and its zoomed in a bit along with the hints to help you practice youre moves..A plus..

Now the good stuff-Once again the SET THE TEMPO feature is here which is another plus..I like it because it sets the tone for the game..If you play outta tempo guys will miss shots.Its strategy to an extent and im glad they brought it back.

The graphics are not any better than live..its more of a mixture of live and ncaa 09,,but its serviceable

The presentation is really the selling point here as they show the lineups,the superstars,keys to the game and so forth..I bulls$$$ you not when i say its as close to a Saturday game on CBS as you can get.Also during stoppages in play they flash and talk about the Top 25 and conference leaders..It really i nice..

Commentary-Gus Johnson is awesome.Bill Raferty has been around a awhile and is a good commentator,but Gus really sets it off..If youve ever heard him in real life you know what i mean..This is a top notch feature in my book..

The gameplay is similar to NBA Live but it does seem easier to get into the paint and big men do have some post moves,although EA needs ot revamp the post game on all games..By pressing L1 on PS3 you can cause motion throughout youre offense and they actually try to get open..The drive and kick is what this game is all about as if you get penetration and kick to a shooter he will make it plenty..

Overall I like it and I cant wait till it comes out..I havent seen the ESPN portion of the game yet..You basically play Saturday and Torunament games with CBS pres..and weekday games on espn..just like in real life..im sure Dickie V will be there to annoy us all..Check it out and let me know what you think..Ive only played a few games so this is really initial as hell..enjoy.
Back to top Go down
http://will_dimonde@yahoo.com
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Basketball 2010 Demo First Impressions   NCAA Basketball 2010 Demo First Impressions Empty2009-11-13, 18:45

thank you for letting me know this was out.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Basketball 2010 Demo First Impressions   NCAA Basketball 2010 Demo First Impressions Empty2009-11-13, 23:33

I was AMAZED by the presentation, I can't wait for the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
BlackMassRevrend
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BlackMassRevrend

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Basketball 2010 Demo First Impressions   NCAA Basketball 2010 Demo First Impressions Empty2009-11-13, 23:53

YES SIR..The presentation is outstanding...And we havent even seen the espn portion minus the videos on EA..I cant wait..
Back to top Go down
http://will_dimonde@yahoo.com
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Basketball 2010 Demo First Impressions   NCAA Basketball 2010 Demo First Impressions Empty2009-11-14, 01:12

i cant wait tell this game comes out . i get to use my team in the demo to . LETS GO DUKE LETS GO DUKE !
Back to top Go down
sUcKmYcLiPz
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
sUcKmYcLiPz

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-12-12

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Basketball 2010 Demo First Impressions   NCAA Basketball 2010 Demo First Impressions Empty2009-12-14, 23:37

John Wall=BEAST~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NCAA Basketball 2010 Demo First Impressions   NCAA Basketball 2010 Demo First Impressions Empty

Back to top Go down

NCAA Basketball 2010 Demo First Impressions
Page 1 of 1