Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

New Orleans Playbook is Straight $

Go down 
+4
W A V Y D R E
onefive
Ellard
Madden's Finest 200
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

New Orleans Playbook is Straight $ Empty
PostSubject: New Orleans Playbook is Straight $   New Orleans Playbook is Straight $ Empty2009-11-10, 19:55

Ive been labbing this playbook, and i think i am pretty much close to unstoppable. It has strong close, singleback snugs flip, and a Sh!tload of shotgun. Check this playbook out. If you want to lab with me PM me..... I'm on P3.
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Playbook is Straight $   New Orleans Playbook is Straight $ Empty2009-11-10, 20:10

haha no disrespect but its kids like you who i think just look for money plays and not learn how to play the game for real.. first thing you mentioned was "strong close"

snugs flip is nothing, just like the shotty snugs flip but worse if ur getting blitzed, anyway any playbook is fire, BUT its how you use the defense to your advantage that puts points up on offense... think about that...
Back to top Go down
onefive
New MS Member
New MS Member
onefive

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Playbook is Straight $   New Orleans Playbook is Straight $ Empty2009-11-10, 20:23

yeaa your prolly garbage. cant be one dementional buddy
i would scrub you
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Playbook is Straight $   New Orleans Playbook is Straight $ Empty2009-11-10, 22:46

Realspitnodrool, you wanna play me or just talk Sh!t?
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Playbook is Straight $   New Orleans Playbook is Straight $ Empty2009-11-11, 00:24

I'm da ish in madden wrote:
Ive been labbing this playbook, and i think i am pretty much close to unstoppable. It has strong close, singleback snugs flip, and a Sh!tload of shotgun. Check this playbook out. If you want to lab with me PM me..... I'm on P3.

MVP.. run 5 wide all game
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Playbook is Straight $   New Orleans Playbook is Straight $ Empty2009-11-11, 04:53

f*ck that pb lol
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Playbook is Straight $   New Orleans Playbook is Straight $ Empty2009-11-11, 10:56

i'm the sh!T.....money do what you beleave in man ...that's every body problem they wana copy what the next man is doing .....be your self......holla. New Orleans Playbook is Straight $ 622586
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Playbook is Straight $   New Orleans Playbook is Straight $ Empty2009-11-11, 16:32

RealSpitNoDrool wrote:
haha no disrespect but its kids like you who i think just look for money plays and not learn how to play the game for real.. first thing you mentioned was "strong close"

snugs flip is nothing, just like the shotty snugs flip but worse if ur getting blitzed, anyway any playbook is fire, BUT its how you use the defense to your advantage that puts points up on offense... think about that...

onefive wrote:
i would scrub you

so much swag wrote:
i'm the sh!T.....money do what you beleave in man ...that's every body problem they wana copy what the next man is doing .....be your self......holla. New Orleans Playbook is Straight $ 622586

dis kid is rank in the top 50s on ps3 just to say.. he good trust me
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Playbook is Straight $   New Orleans Playbook is Straight $ Empty2009-11-11, 17:52

Realspitnodrool, you wanna play me or just talk Sh!t?

i mean nowhere in my post did i talk sh!t anyway thats just what it sounds like to me
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Playbook is Straight $   New Orleans Playbook is Straight $ Empty2009-11-11, 19:30

W A V Y D R E wrote:
RealSpitNoDrool wrote:

onefive wrote:
i would scrub you

so much swag wrote:

dis kid is rank in the top 50s on ps3 just to say.. he good trust me
Thanks for backing me up dre. But you notice realspit got scared after that comment lol. "No i wasn't talking" lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Playbook is Straight $   New Orleans Playbook is Straight $ Empty2009-11-11, 19:35

Run what you want ish.

i run the "old" west coast PB still and i found my own stuff with it that is fire.

like swag said...be yourself, run your own stuff and let the haters hate New Orleans Playbook is Straight $ 584266
Back to top Go down
sliqnes
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
sliqnes

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Playbook is Straight $   New Orleans Playbook is Straight $ Empty2009-11-12, 11:44

I feel the same way!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Playbook is Straight $   New Orleans Playbook is Straight $ Empty

Back to top Go down

New Orleans Playbook is Straight $
Page 1 of 1