Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

nanoing out of a zone

Go down 
+4
macdaddy
janfuso
iGotBeast$wag13
finfever
8 posters
AuthorMessage
finfever
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-10-25

nanoing out of a zone Empty
PostSubject: nanoing out of a zone   nanoing out of a zone Empty2009-11-06, 02:48

When someone keeps nanoing me they are usually playing man and bump n run. I just keep some extra blockers in and do a slant route or motion a wr and do a slant so they dont get bumped. But when people nano and play zone behind it, it becomes much more difficult for me. Anyone know any good nanos while playing zone behind it. Preferably zones with a lot of yellow zones or maybe both flats covered. thanks
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: nanoing out of a zone   nanoing out of a zone Empty2009-11-06, 09:33

try and put a couple of recievers on slants and drags..... find out where he is blitzing from and use that spot as a vocal point..... if hes blitzing on the right side put your right WR on a slant and pass it where he can get it.
Back to top Go down
janfuso
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: nanoing out of a zone   nanoing out of a zone Empty2009-11-06, 14:16

he didnt ask for an offensive straegy lol. In The PIT playbook there is a 1-5-5 cover 2 sink nano and out of the base 3-4 solid there is a nano out of the cover 2. But all nanos have their weakness.
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: nanoing out of a zone   nanoing out of a zone Empty2009-11-06, 14:37

most nano's people use are A-Gap nanos and send 5-6 rushers. They either leave the Flats uncovered or leave the middle of the field light in coverage.

I have not found a nano that covers the flats and has enough yellow zones left over to cover the middle of the field. I rarely nano blitz because of this, against someone that knows how to handle it, its usually a decent gainer. So instead, I always setup my play to "look" like a nano even though it isn't. Then later in the game, I will call one in a key situation. My opponent will be used to seeing the same setup with only 3 rushers and will usually get caught.
Back to top Go down
cushy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
cushy23

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: nanoing out of a zone   nanoing out of a zone Empty2009-11-06, 21:50

macdaddy wrote:
most nano's people use are A-Gap nanos and send 5-6 rushers. They either leave the Flats uncovered or leave the middle of the field light in coverage.

I have not found a nano that covers the flats and has enough yellow zones left over to cover the middle of the field. I rarely nano blitz because of this, against someone that knows how to handle it, its usually a decent gainer. So instead, I always setup my play to "look" like a nano even though it isn't. Then later in the game, I will call one in a key situation. My opponent will be used to seeing the same setup with only 3 rushers and will usually get caught.

this works well, its always more exciting to get that sack on 3 and 5 or something like that
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: nanoing out of a zone   nanoing out of a zone Empty2009-11-06, 21:54

i run alot of nanos but i set it up like a nano ever single play. sometimes i wont even really care, just pick my play and put like 3 people in the same gap on one side...then most of the time they will either throw it quick into the "nano" or slide protect. thats when i user the DE on the other side and make the magic nanoing out of a zone 993453
Back to top Go down
Cboy918
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: nanoing out of a zone   nanoing out of a zone Empty2009-11-07, 00:08

I don't know if this is considered a nano, but I like to mix up coverage between the two sides of the field. If my opponent is coming out in a 3-wr set I like to man up the side where the slot receiver is, have him thinking its man and manually control my safety to play that area, while sending a corner back blitz from the zone side. I also like to send a blitz through the A-gap. I mean, its tough to maintain good coverage for a long time, I try to get to the qb as quick as possible.
Back to top Go down
carlo874
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: nanoing out of a zone   nanoing out of a zone Empty2009-11-08, 12:04

best zone nano i know is in oddsplit... its monster 3 i think, the nano only needs 4 people so u can make the other blitzers cover flats. just bring a mlb into each a gap and reblitz one of them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nanoing out of a zone   nanoing out of a zone Empty

Back to top Go down

nanoing out of a zone
Page 1 of 1