Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

I run the NYJ D PB - need help

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

I run the NYJ D PB - need help Empty
PostSubject: I run the NYJ D PB - need help   I run the NYJ D PB - need help Empty2009-11-05, 13:53

Basically, I am pretty decent in Madden, I play everyone, I'm lvl 18, 101 wins and 36 losses. But theres a dude I played a few times who uses the Colts. We have some insane games, we mostly can't stop each others offense. I use the Cowboys of course, run the west coast playbook and I got a s*** load of plays i run with so I am random every time. Anyways, he is not random. He runs a 2 running back on either side of manning and 3 WR set. 1 WR on the far left, 1 Slot on the right and 1 WR on the far right.

His plays consist of throwing dinky passes to either Addai over the middle (Who is placed on Mannings left) or the TE Clark I think who is placed as the FB to Mannings right who runs a slant or out route to the right in the flats. Or, he passes to Garcon or Collie who runs a post over the middle and is open nearly every time. Basically, depending on my plays called, I can only cover 2 of these guys and he always gets 1 open every time. Either nickle and dimes me with the 2 RBs or gets a deep throw over the middle with Peyton's accuracy to Garcon/Collie.

He doesn't even use Wayne which frustrates me more. Basically our games come down to whoever messes up on offense first loses and the last 2 times I did. Anyone know a defense that can cover the deep post over the middle-right side that also covers about 8 yards over the middle hook zone and the right side flat? I mean, he throws to whoever I don't user... so I user D-Ware over the Hook zone and he'll toss to the other 2 who aren't covered by me and 1 of them will be open.

It's rather annoying since I use a variety of plays to whoop him and he uses maybe 3, which consists of a run play in the same formation. I wish I could user another defender with my mind Very Happy

Anyone got tips? Tricks out of the NYJ PB? A better playbook? Or a Ebook that I could get or something? Thx
Back to top Go down
Masta23
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: I run the NYJ D PB - need help   I run the NYJ D PB - need help Empty2009-11-05, 21:01

Put someone in man in the hook zone, play a cover two to have people in the flats and user a deep safety to cover the post
Back to top Go down
laidbackskaterer
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: I run the NYJ D PB - need help   I run the NYJ D PB - need help Empty2009-11-05, 22:18

4-6 cover 2...drop ur DE's in coverage...yellow zone on rb side and purple on fb/te
show blitz too... make him think he needs to go to a hot read
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: I run the NYJ D PB - need help   I run the NYJ D PB - need help Empty2009-11-05, 22:55

With your accurate description of the play, I think you get ran all over by 689 Hook.

Use Nickel 1-5-5 Cover 2 Sink. Put both OLBs in flat zones and the FS in a deep zone. Place your RILB over the RG and your MLB between the RILB and the DT. Quick pressure and nice coverage against that play.
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

PostSubject: Re: I run the NYJ D PB - need help   I run the NYJ D PB - need help Empty2009-11-06, 12:38

Cool thanks guys. I will try all of these Smile
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: I run the NYJ D PB - need help   I run the NYJ D PB - need help Empty2009-11-06, 14:02

hey bro i run the same 2 PB. my GT is crazyblack001
if you wanna lab sometime then add me
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

PostSubject: Re: I run the NYJ D PB - need help   I run the NYJ D PB - need help Empty2009-11-06, 16:24

crazyblack001 wrote:
hey bro i run the same 2 PB. my GT is crazyblack001
if you wanna lab sometime then add me

Cool man i'll hit you up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I run the NYJ D PB - need help   I run the NYJ D PB - need help Empty

Back to top Go down

I run the NYJ D PB - need help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: Madden NFL 11 :: Madden Defensive Strategy-
Jump to: