Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Cleaning Up These Forums/Rules and Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Cleaning Up These Forums/Rules and Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning Up These Forums/Rules and Guidelines   Cleaning Up These Forums/Rules and Guidelines Empty2009-11-01, 13:48

Ok so a big problem we've had this year on MS is the organization of the forums. We knew with all the new members we've been getting this would happen but none of us really stepped up to do anything and re-organize it until now. So right now im gonna be moving threads in the wrong spots and deleting threads that serve no purpose or have already been answered multiple times. so don't be angry if i delete your post just use the search at the top and you'll find your answer there.

ok so now for the new rules about posting in the madden forums break these and your thread will probably be deleted:

1.NO COMPLAINT THREADS. i mean seriously we got enough for the whole year. theres no need to hear about every single one of your guys problems w/ madden. I mean if its really that serious where you need to vent i'll put up an official complaint thread for all you guys to complain on.

2. Asking questions that have already been answered. this is why the forums are so unorganized and filled. alot of questions you guys ask have already been answered which is why most of of them go answered now. instead of just creating a post try using the search button at the top of the page.

3. Threads that get out of hand. We've been havin alot of these since 10 dropped and we normally just lock them. but if theres nothing in the thread that served a purpose before it became a flame war it will be deleted.

4. No E-book Trading. Threads that ask to trade e-books will be deleted on site. no joke that somethin we don't do here

like i said don't be offended that we delete your threads. we dont hate you, just know you broke one of our rules and to make sure you follow it the next time.

ok thats all the rules i can think of at the moment. check back for more rules as i think of them.
Back to top Go down

Cleaning Up These Forums/Rules and Guidelines
Page 1 of 1