Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Deep plays to wideouts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jaynupes
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Deep plays to wideouts Empty
PostSubject: Deep plays to wideouts   Deep plays to wideouts Empty2009-10-31, 02:21

Anyone with some nice deep pass plays from Vikings offensive playbook? I'm in a league and it's easy to load up for ADP when I never hit the outside wr's. Most of my pass plays r across the middle to te, slot, or rb out of backfield. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Deep plays to wideouts   Deep plays to wideouts Empty2009-10-31, 03:17

any streaks,fades those are the best
Back to top Go down
jaynupes
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Deep plays to wideouts   Deep plays to wideouts Empty2009-10-31, 03:36

Thanks I'll line Harvin and Berrian on the outside and give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
GeT6orDieTrYiN-
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Deep plays to wideouts   Deep plays to wideouts Empty2009-10-31, 07:55

just throw the ball as deep as u can and user control Harvin or Berrian and just outrun the CB to the ball, Favre is money on deep throws, i wouldnt recommend fade routes if they have safties over the top though, id only throw it if its 1 on 1
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Deep plays to wideouts   Deep plays to wideouts Empty2009-10-31, 10:52

MIN playbook has like 5 flea flickers. Try that from time to time Razz Make sure they're in Cover 0 though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep plays to wideouts   Deep plays to wideouts Empty

Back to top Go down

Deep plays to wideouts
Page 1 of 1