Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

best defense in the game as of now ?

Go down 
+15
XXL NDG
W A V Y D R E
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
teknikal
vickant2
so much swag
K0MMoNsEnTz
crackajack
s0liddy
janfuso
xMattex
DaTBa1LHaWK
Crunk
huh1231
jonny_madden10
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jonny_madden10
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-24

best defense in the game as of now ? Empty
PostSubject: best defense in the game as of now ?   best defense in the game as of now ? Empty2009-10-30, 07:03

need 2 have very good cornerbacks aswell
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: best defense in the game as of now ?   best defense in the game as of now ? Empty2009-10-30, 15:00

raiders. the raiders have the best defense in the game and will continue to. it really all depends on if ur willing to have no offense lol.

btw keep in mind that 2 VERY good corners one 1 team is rare. u'll probably get 1 good and 1 decent corner. teams that have 2 great corners usually have a glaring weakness somewhere else on D. the team that come to mind is the eagles but we all know that their LB core is terrible but with witherspoon traded you close the gap a bit. i'd say their LB core went from a 4 out of 10 to a 6 out of 10.

the other team u can look at is GB. 1 great corner, 1 good corner but both are slow. strong all the way around on D. I struggle with them offensively tho due to their line whiffing on blocks in the pass and run game (OL play is actually important this year kinda) and that i can't run the ball effectively with grant with his 85 speed. if they had a run game i'd run with them.

finally i come to the team i run with, the dolphins. 3 90ish speed corners, 2 of which have 70ish catch and 85 press, and 1 of which is 6,3. speed a LB with wake, porter, taylor and a 92 speed SS you can put in at OLB.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: best defense in the game as of now ?   best defense in the game as of now ? Empty2009-10-30, 15:44

Raiders
Eagles
Cowboys
Broncos
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: best defense in the game as of now ?   best defense in the game as of now ? Empty2009-10-30, 15:54

1. eagles
2. raiders
3. ravens
4. steelers
5. jets

honorable mentions: giants, panthers, pats, broncos
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: best defense in the game as of now ?   best defense in the game as of now ? Empty2009-10-30, 15:56

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
1. eagles
2. raiders
3. ravens
4. steelers
5. jets

honorable mentions: giants, panthers, pats, broncos

I forgot about the Ravens, but I think the Steelers cornerbacks are way too slow.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: best defense in the game as of now ?   best defense in the game as of now ? Empty2009-10-30, 15:59

i run a 3-4 defense for the most part so all i really need is 2.. i dont play the 80 speed CB (i forgot his name).. but they got power, run stop and hit power.. and havin a polamalu lurkin back in the secondary helps too haha
Back to top Go down
xMattex
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xMattex

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: best defense in the game as of now ?   best defense in the game as of now ? Empty2009-10-30, 16:33

The Raiders or Redskins.
It's crazy how good the Raiders are on Madden 10.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xthedarkersideoflifex
janfuso
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: best defense in the game as of now ?   best defense in the game as of now ? Empty2009-10-30, 17:08

Bears All day. Corners are the only weak part but tillman makes up with his awareness and bowden holds his own..
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: best defense in the game as of now ?   best defense in the game as of now ? Empty2009-10-30, 19:18

Easily the Steelers. If I want to be a dick, I play as the Steelers and just win it with my defense. Sit back all day usering picks across the middle with Farrior.

1. Steelers
2. Raiders
3. Packers
4. Ravens
5. Bears or Dallas (Terence Newman gets me a pick nearly every game)
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: best defense in the game as of now ?   best defense in the game as of now ? Empty2009-10-30, 23:29

imo.....
1] philly- all of thier cb and saftys can catch well
2] broncos-best all around d everybodys pretty good..and they have the champ.
3]raiders-so much speed fastest d on the game ....imo
4]ravens-reed hes like a damn reciever out thier.
5]packers- thier cb aint fast but the press ability is amazing and they have a decent set of linebackers

steelers d is ok but i dont like them...this is my top 5 d in my openion.
Back to top Go down
K0MMoNsEnTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
K0MMoNsEnTz

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: best defense in the game as of now ?   best defense in the game as of now ? Empty2009-10-31, 02:21

Sleeper D is Skins. They have good DB's but the Linebacking core is the weakest.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: best defense in the game as of now ?   best defense in the game as of now ? Empty2009-10-31, 02:30

dallas ......jag's.....don't sleep on the jet's....raven's ...raider's are f*cking over rated..god damn!!!!!!!...greenbay...cause of the secondary....the pat's....the pigeon's..underrated..bengal's.. best defense in the game as of now ? 964160
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: best defense in the game as of now ?   best defense in the game as of now ? Empty2009-10-31, 12:09

so much swag wrote:
dallas ......jag's.....don't sleep on the jet's....raven's ...raider's are f*cking over rated..god damn!!!!!!!...greenbay...cause of the secondary....the pat's....the pigeon's..underrated..bengal's.. best defense in the game as of now ? 964160
the raiders d is not overated if they had a qb who could manage the game.....and give thier d a rest they would be a good team.........they would be the most used madden team if they had a decent qb...imo
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: best defense in the game as of now ?   best defense in the game as of now ? Empty2009-10-31, 13:49

thats the exact reason no one uses em anymore ^^^

they got no QB that can throw.. u cant do nothin wit j russel.. if they still had garcia, they would still b widely used.. now its only fans or ppl who run the ball and lock up.. or try to anyways haha
Back to top Go down
vickant2
New MS Member
New MS Member
vickant2

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: best defense in the game as of now ?   best defense in the game as of now ? Empty2009-10-31, 14:39

1.Chargers
2.Chargers
3.Chargers
and wait i think i forget one... oh yea CHARGERS!!!
cromartie and jammer are the best corner back duo in the game
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: best defense in the game as of now ?   best defense in the game as of now ? Empty2009-10-31, 15:08

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
thats the exact reason no one uses em anymore ^^^

they got no QB that can throw.. u cant do nothin wit j russel.. if they still had garcia, they would still b widely used.. now its only fans or ppl who run the ball and lock up.. or try to anyways haha
this is a d thread i dont care about o i was saying a top five d i used them b4 they took russel down in the 60s i could do wounders with that o and macfad. carry sucks now so i cant use them but thier d is really good.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: best defense in the game as of now ?   best defense in the game as of now ? Empty2009-10-31, 15:47

vickant2 wrote:
1.Chargers
2.Chargers
3.Chargers

theyd def b top 5 if they had 1 good safety.. but they dont have 1 good safety so they WILL get torched on deeper balls..
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: best defense in the game as of now ?   best defense in the game as of now ? Empty2009-10-31, 16:48

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
vickant2 wrote:
1.Chargers
2.Chargers
3.Chargers

theyd def b top 5 if they had 1 good safety.. but they dont have 1 good safety so they WILL get torched on deeper balls..

cason at FS, weddle at SS is how i run them and i user cason. works pretty well considering cason is 6'1 with 88 speed and decent catching/jumping ratings. idk for some reason they arent as good as i feel like they should be when i play with them.

again, everyone sleeps on the fins. that d is tuff
Back to top Go down
teknikal
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: best defense in the game as of now ?   best defense in the game as of now ? Empty2009-11-02, 17:56

huh1231 wrote:
the other team u can look at is GB. 1 great corner, 1 good corner but both are slow. strong all the way around on D. I struggle with them offensively tho due to their line whiffing on blocks in the pass and run game (OL play is actually important this year kinda) and that i can't run the ball effectively with grant with his 85 speed. if they had a run game i'd run with them.

This was my thinking exactly. I just joined an online franchise that just finished season 1, as Green Bay. Ended up trading to get LeRon James in the 1st round (82 Ovr A potential 97 speed RB). Spent the rest of my picks on o-line and adding youth to defensive backups. Next season I'll draft for more o-line and get a young, speedy corner and that team will be unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: best defense in the game as of now ?   best defense in the game as of now ? Empty2009-11-02, 20:51

Raiders. Nuff said they are fucking amazing for reasons i dont know why...i guess speed kills, The steelers ravens and jets are up there too.
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: best defense in the game as of now ?   best defense in the game as of now ? Empty2009-11-02, 21:05

i really dont kno how eagles are in the top 5... yall kids are sleeping

the aint better than

broncos
steelers
ravens
greenbay
cowboys
patriots
dolphins
colts
vikings

Last edited by akadreday on 2009-11-02, 21:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XXL NDG
New MS Member
New MS Member
XXL NDG

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: best defense in the game as of now ?   best defense in the game as of now ? Empty2009-11-02, 21:05

chargers have great cb's i just wish the safties were better now that hart is no longer on the team. im thinking about moving cason to saftey. Great group of LB's as well.
I think they are definatley in the top 5.
miami always gives me problems when i play them, as well as Baltimore.
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: best defense in the game as of now ?   best defense in the game as of now ? Empty2009-11-02, 23:07

actually ill take back wat i said bout the eagles... never new they got update dis nice
Back to top Go down
Kinger
New MS Member
New MS Member
Kinger

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: best defense in the game as of now ?   best defense in the game as of now ? Empty2009-11-03, 00:10

Raiders have the best, their so fast and they rarely miss tackles unless you go for the strip. But the Ravens have a good line and backfield
ED REED=MONEY$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: best defense in the game as of now ?   best defense in the game as of now ? Empty2009-11-03, 02:24

Giants and Steelers

I like Giants beacuse I run alot of 4-3 with a lil 3-4. Mult. D... FTW best defense in the game as of now ? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best defense in the game as of now ?   best defense in the game as of now ? Empty

Back to top Go down

best defense in the game as of now ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next