Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Help on my Giants defense....PLEASE.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBlue88
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-27

Help on my Giants defense....PLEASE. Empty
PostSubject: Help on my Giants defense....PLEASE.   Help on my Giants defense....PLEASE. Empty2009-10-27, 02:27

Well, first of all, I'm new to this so this is desperate measures for me here.

Today I got SMOKED by my friend as he used his cowboys all up against my giants 34-14. The problem is that I couldn't stop ANY of his plays (this is the first time for me, I'm not bad at all!!!). Especially on third down. I used dime on third down (mostly bc he likes to pass) but every time he seems to find a hole in my secondary, usually in the middle of the field. It seems that antonio pierce is too slow for miles austin, but w/e. I want to know how i can determine what kind of play he using to manipulate my D and how i can get the inside/middle passes eliminated, as well as the out routes. I tried nickel, 3-4, etc. He's always finding a hole. I don't even know anymore if i should go zone or man. He does use the run often with barber and thats when i go 3-4...but he still finds a way to break to the outside. ANY help is appreciated. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Help on my Giants defense....PLEASE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help on my Giants defense....PLEASE.   Help on my Giants defense....PLEASE. Empty2009-10-27, 17:52

I notice when I start losing a lot its usually cuz I can't stop someone on 3rd downs and that happens to me when I stop attacking.. U gota find a way to get pressure on him and not let him sit in the pocket and find a hole. The best advice I can give is pressure the qb on 3rd downs, don't just turn into a 2man under D or cover 3 d.. Throw some blitzes at him and see how he reacts. Throw some nanos at him on 3rd down. There are tons of nanos posted on these forums, find a few and lab them and hit him with them on 3rd downs and force him to punt or kick fgs.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11

Help on my Giants defense....PLEASE.
Page 1 of 1