Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

MRL - Xbox 360 Laid Back Semi-Sim League.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisMyAss
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-28

MRL - Xbox 360 Laid Back Semi-Sim League. Empty
PostSubject: MRL - Xbox 360 Laid Back Semi-Sim League.   MRL - Xbox 360 Laid Back Semi-Sim League. Empty2009-10-25, 20:30

Welcome to the (MRL) Madden Realists League for the Xbox 360. My name is Chris and here is a layout of the rules for this online franchise.

-This is a laid back league for Madden 10 players. I consider is semi-simulation, as it has pretty simple simulation gameplay rules, but I will not pounce on you for every little thing you do wrong.

Basic Rules
-All Madden Difficulty
-7 Minute Quarters
-Accelerated Clock OFF
-Injury ON
-Fatigue ON

Playing Games
-I am requiring each player to play one (1) game per 6 days. This is a very easy thing to accomplish, so failure to do this one (1) time will result in being kicked out of the league.
-If you will not be able to complete your game by the 6 day deadline, you can contact me, and I will simulate your game and you will be allowed to continue playing in the league.
-You will only be allowed to miss three (3) games a season.
-If you have not played your game for the week and are shown online alot, I will question you about why you are not playing your game. Seeing this too many times could result in ban from the league.

Trading
-Trading will be allowed between humans AND computers.
-ANY trade whatsoever will be required to be run through with the administrator (me) before you will be allowed to send it, whether it is between humans or computers. The way trades work on online franchise is when you send a trade, that trade will be accepted no matter what if it is sent to a computer since logic was not implemented into the Madden 10 online franchise. So I will decide if a trade is allowed. I will not be biased on declining or accepting a trade to improve my chance of winning. I will accept any trade that seems reasonable.
-If I see a trade that was done without my permission, I will confront and force the person to trade back. Failure to trade back will result in being kicked out of the league.

Examples of UNACCEPTABLE trades in my opinion would include:

-A 73 OVR WR in exchange for Devin Hester WR OVR 73: Reasoning because Devin Hester is a huge special teams playmaker and 99 speed receiver and it much more useful than most 73 overall receivers. More value would be given up for this caliber player.

-Getting Matthew Stafford QB for a quarterback of higher rating. Reasoning is because Matthew Stafford has huge potential and the only reason Detroit would give up Matthew Stafford would be for a huge playmaker quarterback in exchange like Peyton Manning or Tom Brady.

Transaction REQUIREMENTS
-Due to the lack of contracts in Madden 10 online franchises, these movements will be REQUIRED in the offseason.
-Every offseason, four (4) players MUST be realeased from your roster into the free agents before the free agency period.
-Three (3) of these players must be overall 79 or HIGHER.
-One (1) of these players must be overall 75 or HIGHER.
-During the free agency period in the offseason, I will set a waiver for every owner in the league. The waiver will be set, giving the lowest performing owner the highest waiver. The person with the highest waiver will be the first owner allowed to pick a player in free agents during the offseason. Each player can pick up as many players as they want in the free agents during this period, but must abide by the waiver order.
-Each free agency pickup during the REGULAR season must be run through with the administrator before acquiring the player.

Remember, I can see every move that happens, whether it is trades or acquires or drops. So if I see a trade or acquirement that occured without my permission, I will definately confront you and force you to fix it or ban you.

Gameplay Rules
Okay, here are the rules that you must follow DURING GAMEPLAY.

-First and foremost, this is a semi-simulation league. Simulation means closer to real life. You do not see a real life NFL football team running wildcat every player or snapping it to the runningback each play. Here are some limitations.
-WILDCAT FORMATION: Wildcat formation is allowed, but limited. You are only allowed to use the wildcat formation four (4) times per half, AND/OR six (6) times a game. This means you cannot run the wildcat formation more than 4 times in one half period. But you cannot run more than 6 wildcat plays a GAME. Use these plays cautiously. I would recommend keeping track of each of these player you run so you do not exceed the limit.
-HB Direct Snap: ANY HB direct snap that is not in the wildcat formation is only allowed one (1) time per GAME. I would keep track of each HB Direct Screen so you do not exceed the limit.
-WR Screens of ANY KIND are only allowed five (5) times per HALF, and eight (8) times per GAME. I would keep track of each screen you run so you do not exceed the limit.
-If you know how to manually rocket catch, just don't do it. It probably won't work anyways.
-Do not run one play so much just because the other player cannot stop it. This is not what happens in real football, and if I get multiple reports of this, you will be banned from the league.

RUNNING THE SCORE UP: Running the score up is unsportsmanlike. I do not want to see a player scoring 70 points every game unless the opponent is as well.
Here are guidelines for running the score up.
-You are not allowed to intentionally score a touchdown when this is the deficit:
1st Quarter: 35 points
2nd Quarter: 33 points
3rd Quarter: 28 points
4th Quarter: 21 points

When you are winning by the number of points listed above in that given quarter, you are not allowed to run the score up.
This means:
1. Stick to running the ball.
2. You are only allowed to pass the ball on 3rd and long (8 or more yards) and this pass must be a short pass.
3. If you catch a pass or break open a run wide open, drop to the ground after you have achieved the first down UNLESS you are within the opponents 30 yard line.
4. If you force a turnover, down the ball where you get it.

If I see any large margin scores, I will most likely ban you from the league unless you give a good enough explanation for why it happened. I will be more lenient if you faced a human because I know crazy things can happen, but if you run the score up against a computer, I will be more forceful on the rules and consequences.

Reporting unruly gameplay:
If you want to report another user's unruly gameplay, please do the following:
1. Notify the other person of the rule, they may have overlooked the rule. If they did it once, don't make must of a big deal unless it decided the game.
2. Notify me of the rule they broke, with evidence. The best form of evidence would be to just save a highlight(s) of the play it occurred on and sending me a link with an explanation of what to look for.

Like I said, this is a more laid back league with normal rules. These rules will only be broken by players who are too serious about the game. I am a pretty good commissioner, as I have been head of 2 big leagues before Madden 10, that ran very successfully. As long as everybody is cool with each other, this will be a very great experience.

If you are interested, add me on xbox live or send me an email.

Thanks,
Chris

Xbox Live Gamertag: ChrisIVIyAss
Email: cmwbaseball24@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
ChrisMyAss
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: MRL - Xbox 360 Laid Back Semi-Sim League.   MRL - Xbox 360 Laid Back Semi-Sim League. Empty2009-10-25, 20:32

Teams Taken:

Chris - Seattle Seahawks
Fuzzy butter - Denver Broncos
Fuzzypotato - Houston Texans
Jones442 - New Orleans Saints
Bludevil6666 - Minnesota Vikings

Last edited by ChrisMyAss on 2009-10-26, 21:42; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: MRL - Xbox 360 Laid Back Semi-Sim League.   MRL - Xbox 360 Laid Back Semi-Sim League. Empty2009-10-26, 00:33

Im done playing quick games so I'm just looking for leagues to play in. So I'm going to add you on xbox live
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MRL - Xbox 360 Laid Back Semi-Sim League.   MRL - Xbox 360 Laid Back Semi-Sim League. Empty

Back to top Go down

MRL - Xbox 360 Laid Back Semi-Sim League.
Page 1 of 1