Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

how do you use speed on defense

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
justcurious
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-10-12

how do you use speed on defense Empty
PostSubject: how do you use speed on defense   how do you use speed on defense Empty2009-10-24, 16:20

sounds stupid but seems like everytime i try to use a defensive player to sprint or whatever (speed boost) he dives forward and takes 2-4 seconds to get back upright

I got a ps3 and i think its how do you use speed on defense 300521 that im using like on offense but he dives forward

so for the idiot in me, would someone break down the ps3 configuration on defense better than either the game manual or the madden book ,,, i know how do you use speed on defense 920904 is jump ..... thanks for the D assistance
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: how do you use speed on defense   how do you use speed on defense Empty2009-10-27, 17:58

That's wierd. Square is dive and R2 is speed burst so I have no idea why ur guy is diving.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
dlgunn
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dlgunn

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: how do you use speed on defense   how do you use speed on defense Empty2009-10-27, 23:46

You could be pushing your right analog stick. That is the hit stick button. If you do that and no one is around you to hit, it will do this weird, half bent over thing you are talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do you use speed on defense   how do you use speed on defense Empty

Back to top Go down

how do you use speed on defense
Page 1 of 1