Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Madden School Revival

Go down 
+11
BlackMassRevrend
Big Hungry 702
instantclassic91
Fudopi is That Dude
THiZzLeWiZzLe
EggzOverEazy
BOSTN BEANER
Baseballa
DaTBa1LHaWK
2ToN
Modrewgnu
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Madden School Revival Empty
PostSubject: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival Empty2009-10-21, 19:20

Well it has been quite some time since my last rambling post on here with what is on my mind concerning the future of this great website. So stick with me on this one.

Without a doubt, this site has helped thousands of madden gamers. But the quality of free tips and schemes is really disheartening. In the early stages of this website, we didnt look as good, nor did we have sponsors and thousands of members like we do now. But the one thing we had was high quality free tips and a strong bond with each other.

I feel we have gotten away from that and now we seem to be slowly becoming like the other madden websites out their.

Posts like (I am 99 tuff, i can't be beat, madden sucks, etc) all are fine and sure you can talk trash some and talk about the problems with madden but it seems we are getting over run with posts like that. Smaller start-up websites that will eventually fail are stealing our members because our members dont share the same bond they once did.

We need a revival. I will be leading it and it truly will be biblical.

Starting on Friday, October 23rd, I will be leading madden-school out of the funk we have gotten ourselves into. People dont post as often, no one is ever in the chatbox anymore, and the overall feel just isnt the same. Most on the blame falls on us, the admins and mods that havent been that active lately. Lets understand though, that what the staff has created here is special and is the last of its kind and if this site continues the direction it is going in, will fail and you will be forced to buy those random ebooks and guides for outrageous prices instead of free tips and you'll be forced to wait in lobbies for hours trying to find an honest but still competitve game instead of just finding one of your buddies you know from madden-school.

Over the next 2 weeks you will notice and increase in activity all over the forums, new members will be rolling in and we will be having plenty of free giveaways. Tournaments will finish, games will be played and madden school will return to its glory.

If you have anytime to help out please either leave a post here or send me a pm. I will be doing the following on my own and would love if you could help me:

1. Videos. I will be overrunning youtube with madden-school free video tips. If you have the ability to do so, we could really use your help

2. Word of mouth. We have started relying onsearch engines to bring us members instead of the classic word of mouth way we used to get members. Their was a time when we couldnt be found anywhere on any search engine and we were still growing rapidly.

3. Messages. Go to lobbies and while u wait, tell the lobbies about madden-school.

4. Promotions. We will be having A LOT of promotions. We will be giving out plenty of cold hard cash, ebooks, and more for random things.

5. Tournaments. From now on, we will be holding one major tournament at a time for each system. No more random tournaments that never finish and are poorly run. Once the tournaments set up now are finished, I will be running the tournaments only staff will run tournaments and they will be coordinated much better.

6. Increased post quality. You can still talk your trash and complain about madden if you'd like but we will be making an effort to clean up the blatant and redundant topics that help no one and make finding useful information in our forums that much harder.

Their are so many things that you can do and if you can help with any of these things. If you have your own ways of making madden school better go ahead and do it, or pm me with the idea and i'll tell you what i think.

Madden school will be making its way back to the top and i guarantee you will notice a difference around here within 2 weeks. Depending on everyones help, the difference can be huge or minimal.

Once again if you can do anything to help let me know.

Last edited by Modrewgnu on 2009-10-21, 19:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival Empty2009-10-21, 19:24

fo shiggity my wiggity
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival Empty2009-10-21, 19:29

if u need any help wit makin an ebook, i will b more than happy to help and/or make one.. pm me if u would like me to help..
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival Empty2009-10-21, 19:31

yessir, make an ebook put your plays together and any schemes you have that you might not use anymore or anything you can spare and use it to make an ebook we can give away to very active members
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival Empty2009-10-21, 19:32

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
if u need any help wit makin an ebook, i will b more than happy to help and/or make one.. pm me if u would like me to help..

Yea me too. Also if ya need help running any tournaments.. Im up for it. Ive already completed one on here that i thought was maintained quite effieciently.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival Empty2009-10-21, 19:35

Modrewgnu wrote:
yessir, make an ebook put your plays together and any schemes you have that you might not use anymore or anything you can spare and use it to make an ebook we can give away to very active members

yea i can give u the plays and set ups and everythin but we will need sumone to make the videos of the plays.. still cant do that..
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival Empty2009-10-21, 19:35

I'll have time to do videos and everything. If not it will just be a guide without videos.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival Empty2009-10-21, 19:37

aight ill pm u for more info..
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival Empty2009-10-21, 19:42

I can clean up the forums, I usually do about once a week moving topics to their right spots. Ill check it out more and I'm always reluctant to delete topics but if u want I will clean it up as far as the topics like I'm the greatest and madden sucks. If u want me to ill start clearing those out. I always want to delete stuff but I know we don't want people complaining that their posts get deleted.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival Empty2009-10-21, 19:48

ya u can always move them to a different place like a archives place or something where it isnt in sections like offensive and defensive strategies or other places people expect to find important and helpful info
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival Empty2009-10-21, 19:52

Ok will do. There's probably at least 3 threads a week that say I hate madden or this is the worst game ever. Ill start moving them to the archives section.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival Empty2009-10-21, 20:18

the revolution will not be televised.

the revolution... is here
Back to top Go down
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival Empty2009-10-21, 20:20

put forum.madden-school.com as ur mottttttttttttttttttttttto
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival Empty2009-10-21, 20:22

just sayin...

I ran the 360 section last year, and I'd do it again if you need me to. Just I'll need some help gettin s*** organized so I could maintain it. (cause you know... I can't really, organize the forums)
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival Empty2009-10-21, 20:36

just do it.

we need people to take initiative.
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival Empty2009-10-22, 00:32

i down to help anyway possible..this site has helped my a great deal and i down to help anyway needed just let me know
Back to top Go down
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival Empty2009-10-22, 01:45

make me mod? ill delete an move posts threads
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival Empty2009-10-22, 01:47

i nominate thizzy as mod for the purpose of deleting sht
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival Empty2009-10-22, 04:18

I don't think adding another mod is the answer. We just gota step it up. I think most of us got comfortable after madden was released and we knew we are the best site and got relaxed. Now mod is right it is time for us to all pick it up. I will have the forums cleaned up by the end of the weekend. I already cleaned up the first pages of the madden gen, off strat, and def strat.. Ill keep working on it each day and get that s*** straight. With 7 mods we should be able to keep this forum clean and keep topics where they belong once we get it all cleaned up.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival Empty2009-10-22, 07:12

so basically u wanna clean up our sections? im on it guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
BlackMassRevrend
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BlackMassRevrend

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival Empty2009-10-22, 08:28

Does this site have a facebook?That would be a good way to spread the word about madden school.Ive found so many people in such a short time on that thing that it is unreal.If we aint got one I could hook it up.I spend alot of time at work doing nothing but messin with the internet.I could use something constructive to do.Every site in the world has facebook link.You could send it to NFL websites,ESPN,Yahoo.Just an idea..
Back to top Go down
http://will_dimonde@yahoo.com
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival Empty2009-10-22, 14:26

i agree with this.. MS is nothing like it was when i 1st joined... it was kinda like a family.. anyway ill do all that i can do help MS out.....
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival Empty2009-10-22, 17:19

We don't just need to clan up the forums big hungry. We need to do a lot more. As I'm moving and deleting threads I realize there is only like 0-5 responces on most threads and a lot of them are 2 people talking to eachother. Last year most threads had a lot of responces from multiple people. Everyone helped everyone and made people feel at home from day one. We need to get back to responding to everyones posts and help out everyone. That's how u get people to stay here and make em feel at home which they should cuz this site is supposed to be a brotherhood. We have goten away from all this but its not too late to get back to it. I'm gona start locking threads when there is nothing but bickering going on. I've been part of it with a couple members but if threads continue with the don and rob arguing I'm gona lock them. Its not something new members want to see when they look at most recent posts. I'm not at all calling the don and rob out cuz I'm guilty of arguing too much on threads as well but its time for a change.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival Empty2009-10-22, 18:05

alright guys...this is how to help madden school.. first off all do twitter...yea it seems crazy, but twitter is very big right now. you can also do facebook, myspace, etc. whatever game system's everybody from madden school has, change your motto or whatever they call it, and say "repping madden-school." i got it down on my avatar on the ps3, and there's others out there that i noticed doing that. its pretty easy to get the word out on us, and i feel we can make this site the #1 madden site period. we all say its number 1, but we need the world to say it! so lets get it. i rep this site period. and i'll help anybody out that may need it. i also want to apologize to some of you guys that sent me messages about the west coast playbook. i've been pretty busy, ever since i started college. but i feel thats the best way to get us the recognitition we deserve. once again, lets get it!
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival Empty2009-10-22, 18:11

and hey beaner...i understand what you saying, but i can't sit back and tolerate ignorance combined with flat out arrogance. why would somebody have the nerve to come on two different threads, only to talk off the subject, and not about it? thats something i feel you should take care of. i think you should start erasing stuff that is off the subject on the thread. i'm a cool dude and there's alot of guys i'm cool with and there's been alot of people i helped out in the past with questions. i'm here for this site. i'm not here for ignorance and stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden School Revival   Madden School Revival Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden School Revival
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next