Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Who is tired of playing the same old teams NY,PA,MI,NE

Go down 
+4
Mister_JP
Lake RuNz 508
MistaFaded
Green 1975
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Green 1975
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Who is tired of playing the same old teams NY,PA,MI,NE Empty
PostSubject: Who is tired of playing the same old teams NY,PA,MI,NE   Who is tired of playing the same old teams NY,PA,MI,NE Empty2009-10-21, 13:31

How many people are tired of playing all the good teams. why cant someone pick a med level team, to me that is a true test of skill. not playing with Ny or The steelers.
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Who is tired of playing the same old teams NY,PA,MI,NE   Who is tired of playing the same old teams NY,PA,MI,NE Empty2009-10-21, 13:41

If that's the team they pick that's the team they pick I don't trip about it
Back to top Go down
Lake RuNz 508
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Lake RuNz 508

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Who is tired of playing the same old teams NY,PA,MI,NE   Who is tired of playing the same old teams NY,PA,MI,NE Empty2009-10-21, 13:42

I don't get tired of playing the same teams, the more you see a team the more you see that team's strength or weaknesses therefore the more adjustments you make which should result in wins. And I'll take winning any day. You can't get frustrated look at it more as a learning experience for those teams.

Last edited by Lake RuNz 508 on 2009-10-21, 13:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Green 1975
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Who is tired of playing the same old teams NY,PA,MI,NE   Who is tired of playing the same old teams NY,PA,MI,NE Empty2009-10-21, 13:45

Yeah. guess you guys are right. playing aginst MI. I have learned how to stop AP. so. With that. I say. you are right. but still. You dont have to be the best to beat the best. I run with Bangles. Or Browns. yup. both teams are pretty lame.
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Who is tired of playing the same old teams NY,PA,MI,NE   Who is tired of playing the same old teams NY,PA,MI,NE Empty2009-10-21, 13:46

what is PA and MI?
Back to top Go down
Lake RuNz 508
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Lake RuNz 508

PostSubject: Re: Who is tired of playing the same old teams NY,PA,MI,NE   Who is tired of playing the same old teams NY,PA,MI,NE Empty2009-10-21, 13:48

And your right, people play the game to win as I said and If one of those teams give someone the better chance to win then obviously they will pick those teams. And if your playing with those teams then good for you but the Bengals aren't lame and its all about user skill rather than the team you use and the scheme you put forth on the field.
Back to top Go down
Lake RuNz 508
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Lake RuNz 508

PostSubject: Re: Who is tired of playing the same old teams NY,PA,MI,NE   Who is tired of playing the same old teams NY,PA,MI,NE Empty2009-10-21, 13:49

Mister_JP wrote:
what is PA and MI?

I think he was using a state abbv. and MI is Minnesota i guess and PA is Steelers? although PA don't work because they have the eagles too so Idk what was going on here.
Back to top Go down
cushy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
cushy23

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Who is tired of playing the same old teams NY,PA,MI,NE   Who is tired of playing the same old teams NY,PA,MI,NE Empty2009-10-21, 21:24

I think that the teams arent important. its the player. unless its AP all day. then thats a different story. but what keeps the game fresh 4 me is seeing all the different schemes ppl use and my own which I change about once a week or so
Back to top Go down
Green 1975
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Who is tired of playing the same old teams NY,PA,MI,NE   Who is tired of playing the same old teams NY,PA,MI,NE Empty2009-10-22, 07:00

Schemes? you change them once a week? wow. I tell you. I am not even close to that level. I am no diehard player. Madden is a good game. but for me. there is no time to get as good as most of you guys. I am good, not great. I really dont play for points. I just paly the scrimage. once in a while I will play an actualy game that counts. I can't believe there are more than 30 levels. damn! I play guys that are level ten, and for the most part, those guys hand me my ass. so I could only imagine how a player on level 30 or more plays. Any of you guys on that level???
Back to top Go down
C6xtacy
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Who is tired of playing the same old teams NY,PA,MI,NE   Who is tired of playing the same old teams NY,PA,MI,NE Empty2009-10-22, 11:47

Levels imo don't mean crap. I'm at 5 right now, and I've beaten players with levels of 20+, and I've lost to level 1. Level means jack.
Back to top Go down
K0MMoNsEnTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
K0MMoNsEnTz

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Who is tired of playing the same old teams NY,PA,MI,NE   Who is tired of playing the same old teams NY,PA,MI,NE Empty2009-10-22, 11:57

I play with the Texans and Broncos alot.
Back to top Go down
Rondell50
New MS Member
New MS Member
Rondell50

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Who is tired of playing the same old teams NY,PA,MI,NE   Who is tired of playing the same old teams NY,PA,MI,NE Empty2009-10-26, 13:59

I don't mind the teams. Its just certain teams come with alot of BS like I played against the steelers and fumble 6 times in one game in a row. Thats rediculous everyone on the steelers isnt number 43.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is tired of playing the same old teams NY,PA,MI,NE   Who is tired of playing the same old teams NY,PA,MI,NE Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is tired of playing the same old teams NY,PA,MI,NE
Page 1 of 1