Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Wasssssupppp - Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisMyAss
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Wasssssupppp - Question Empty
PostSubject: Wasssssupppp - Question   Wasssssupppp - Question Empty2009-10-13, 16:56

Hey everyone this is Chris from the 09 crew, sorry haven't played in the league. Actually haven't even gotten the game. But i have a simple question I can't find the answer to about the game.

On the online franchise mode, would I be able to control more than one team on my profile. I know on offline franchise I can control all 32 teams if I wanted. Is the owner of the league allowed to have more than one team on the game mode on Madden 10?
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Wasssssupppp - Question   Wasssssupppp - Question Empty2009-10-13, 18:29

no online franchise mode you can only have and control 1 team
Back to top Go down
ChrisMyAss
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Wasssssupppp - Question   Wasssssupppp - Question Empty2009-10-13, 22:52

okay thanks i was ust wondering because when i get the game i might have one with a few buddies and my little brother was saying he would want a team he just doesnt have an XBL account so thanks man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wasssssupppp - Question   Wasssssupppp - Question Empty

Back to top Go down

Wasssssupppp - Question
Page 1 of 1