Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Madden NFL 10 - Delayed Bum-n-Run Coverage lol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EastCoast_Dog
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-09-21

Madden NFL 10 - Delayed Bum-n-Run Coverage lol Empty
PostSubject: Madden NFL 10 - Delayed Bum-n-Run Coverage lol   Madden NFL 10 - Delayed Bum-n-Run Coverage lol Empty2009-10-08, 12:41

All you have to do is come out in any zone coverage defense.
Go ahead and call Bum-n-Run coverage, even though you are in zone
coverage.
Next, audible into any man coverage defense.

Another method that can be used to get delayed bum-n-run man coverage is to come out in any man defense and call Bum-n-Run man coverage.
Example: Come out in the 4–3 Normal—2 Man Under. Next, flip the play. The cornerbacks will line up at their normal depth.

After the ball is snapped, they will jam the receivers at the line of scrimmage.

A tip i got from MaddenTips.Com, i think lol
Back to top Go down
macpat
New MS Member
New MS Member
macpat

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Madden NFL 10 - Delayed Bum-n-Run Coverage lol   Madden NFL 10 - Delayed Bum-n-Run Coverage lol Empty2009-10-08, 15:54

Nice tip, gonna try it out in a few. My only prob is, even some double digit players I play don't even pay attention to press cov. It's bizarre how some level 2 100 win guys are far superior to a fraud 13 who beat scrubs 30 outa 40 games. A level 6 declined me earlier in play now, I go to look at his record: all 55-10 scores against lev1. I sent him a nice text telling him what kind of **** he really is. Beating down noobs and kids every game. The kids who play these people don't learn anything but how a guy can run 2 plays and ruin their game. And only a fag with 2 plays is limiting himself to beating up beginners. Sorry to get off topic but it still bothers me. Nice tip lol.
Back to top Go down
EastCoast_Dog
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Madden NFL 10 - Delayed Bum-n-Run Coverage lol   Madden NFL 10 - Delayed Bum-n-Run Coverage lol Empty2009-10-08, 18:23

lol np, i had a all out war with a member here, about someone being a high skill level player because he only had 1 play to his PlayBook and ran it regardless if i stop him or not , but i dont wanna get into that topic again lmaoooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden NFL 10 - Delayed Bum-n-Run Coverage lol   Madden NFL 10 - Delayed Bum-n-Run Coverage lol Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden NFL 10 - Delayed Bum-n-Run Coverage lol
Page 1 of 1