Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Which Playbook is better?

Go down 
+7
cushy23
DaBigBangTheory
K0MMoNsEnTz
so much swag
dlgunn
huh1231
mw344
11 posters
AuthorMessage
mw344
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Which Playbook is better? Empty
PostSubject: Which Playbook is better?   Which Playbook is better? Empty2009-10-06, 15:13

I am getting stale on the west coast. Need to change it up a bit.......

Which one would you guys go with:

1. Run N Gun
2. New Orleans
3. New England
4. Atlanta
5. Other........

The west coast is great but I want to take bigger chunks out of the field.

Let me know!!!! THX!!!
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Which Playbook is better?   Which Playbook is better? Empty2009-10-06, 15:49

if you want big chunks look at ARI's or WAS's playbook. if you want to run it look at pass balanced. i'm convinced that pass balanced might be the best PB out there but to each their own. just some recommendations

NO is nice, NE isn't as great as ppl want it to be, ATL snug flex is nice but needs a lot of motioning.
Back to top Go down
mw344
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Which Playbook is better?   Which Playbook is better? Empty2009-10-06, 16:00

I will give pass balanced a look....I do run it alot. Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
dlgunn
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dlgunn

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Which Playbook is better?   Which Playbook is better? Empty2009-10-06, 16:18

Wash PB has some really good run plays. I run out of the I formation with it a lot.

If the west coast it getting stale, is it because you only run only a couple or formations? It starting getting a little stale for me too, then I changed it up. I run my offense, except I don't run the far tight twins formation until at least my 3rd drive. That makes you use more I form, and singleback. There are some great tosses out of the singleback formations.
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Which Playbook is better?   Which Playbook is better? Empty2009-10-06, 16:34

i shouldn't have posted pass balanced. i just found out exactly how good this pb is but since it out year check it out. i have no doubt in my mind that by the end of the season this will be the RNG of madden 10. you read it here first lol.
Back to top Go down
mw344
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Which Playbook is better?   Which Playbook is better? Empty2009-10-06, 21:46

dlgunn wrote:
Wash PB has some really good run plays. I run out of the I formation with it a lot.

If the west coast it getting stale, is it because you only run only a couple or formations? It starting getting a little stale for me too, then I changed it up. I run my offense, except I don't run the far tight twins formation until at least my 3rd drive. That makes you use more I form, and singleback. There are some great tosses out of the singleback formations.

I will do that. I am gonna take a couple days off.....maybe that will make me forget my bad habits. I play my franchise with 17's across the board (custom settings) and my plays work great but when I play actual people its different. I am gonna dig deeper in the West Coast, i know it too well to get away from it. THX Bro.
Back to top Go down
mw344
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Which Playbook is better?   Which Playbook is better? Empty2009-10-06, 21:49

huh1231 wrote:
i shouldn't have posted pass balanced. i just found out exactly how good this pb is but since it out year check it out. i have no doubt in my mind that by the end of the season this will be the RNG of madden 10. you read it here first lol.

I checked it out.....not that great.....I also checked out RNG.....not that great. I think because I don't know it well enough. I am gonna stick with the west coast and just expand my scheme and dig deeper into the plays. I think the RNG playbook is the deepest in madden but i don't think its for me. I am a west coast guy at heart.....give it to the athletes and let them do the work. Big Ups for the post though.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Which Playbook is better?   Which Playbook is better? Empty2009-10-06, 22:07

mw344...you my man..this is my p.book..too..i got so many scheme's out of single's....and far twin's....so much it's not funny......i'm scoring 45..to 50plus a game......this is my sh!t...... Which Playbook is better? 584266 Which Playbook is better? 584266
Back to top Go down
K0MMoNsEnTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
K0MMoNsEnTz

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Which Playbook is better?   Which Playbook is better? Empty2009-10-06, 22:11

Run N Gun is my PB. Alot of solid passing plays.
Back to top Go down
DaBigBangTheory
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Which Playbook is better?   Which Playbook is better? Empty2009-10-06, 22:27

i use seattle but thats similar to west coast

but detroit pb im in love no lie its prob the best pb in the game they have an empty set under center where only like 2 other pbs have n there snugs in single back n shotgun n bunhc its dirtyyyyy
Back to top Go down
cushy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
cushy23

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Which Playbook is better?   Which Playbook is better? Empty2009-10-06, 22:29

my favorite is Denver. but its not for everyone. i have some good nano beating schemes.
Back to top Go down
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Which Playbook is better?   Which Playbook is better? Empty2009-10-07, 04:53

cushy23 wrote:
my favorite is Denver. but its not for everyone. i have some good nano beating schemes.

Its like NE, but without the temptation to use HBDS
Back to top Go down
HeadHoncho32
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Which Playbook is better?   Which Playbook is better? Empty2009-10-07, 09:55

NE has hbds

Yea NE is basically a pass heavy playbook
pass balanced is great also
NE has alot of good runs

Bmore is one of the best running pb
Whats your best running pb? Besides westcoast/sea
Back to top Go down
http://uptowns.net/community
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Which Playbook is better?   Which Playbook is better? Empty2009-10-07, 10:03

Easley i would go with New Orleans. They have nice Shougun Plays. If you like Fast RB's they have lots of run that gets RB's in open space ( EX: Reggie Bush) They have great Power O plays as well. I love this playbook
Back to top Go down
SAYWHAJAWS
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Which Playbook is better?   Which Playbook is better? Empty2009-10-07, 10:40

whats the best passing playbook?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Playbook is better?   Which Playbook is better? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Playbook is better?
Page 1 of 1