Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

BEATING THE NANO BLITZ

Go down 
+5
Sun
Code//Blue
K0MMoNsEnTz
W A V Y D R E
BOYWONDER
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BOYWONDER
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-10-05

BEATING THE NANO BLITZ Empty
PostSubject: BEATING THE NANO BLITZ   BEATING THE NANO BLITZ Empty2009-10-05, 22:21

Ok guys im having trouble coutering the nano blitz i normaaly play with the broncos but lately ive been playing with the saints and ravens, the problem is the nano blitz has little to no resistence so screen passes dont work and i cant really force anything to my recivers,im basiclly an 90%passer and a 10%runner i just need some tips or plays to beat the nano blitz.
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: BEATING THE NANO BLITZ   BEATING THE NANO BLITZ Empty2009-10-05, 22:33

pinch line all the time when u see a nano setup.. block te too... or throw to the flats ... hb screen... run 5 wide out hard to protect the pass when u runnin 5 out while nano ....wr screens.. .. also quick hikes before they step up nano
Back to top Go down
K0MMoNsEnTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
K0MMoNsEnTz

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: BEATING THE NANO BLITZ   BEATING THE NANO BLITZ Empty2009-10-05, 22:43

I like to use Dual RB's, throw to flats, use RB's for blockers. Sub in TE and FB for a RB to use as blockers. Use the 5 Wide and hit slants, and screens. If u use mobile a qb then scramble.
Back to top Go down
Code//Blue
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Code//Blue

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: BEATING THE NANO BLITZ   BEATING THE NANO BLITZ Empty2009-10-07, 18:30

Just watch which guys he sets up pre-snap, then send a quick slant or drag there. Easy first down and it'll stop the nanos.

Also....
Pinch the protection, motion in a TE or RB to block the spot they're coming through, or roll out.
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: BEATING THE NANO BLITZ   BEATING THE NANO BLITZ Empty2009-10-07, 20:27

Stretch runs are nice.
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: BEATING THE NANO BLITZ   BEATING THE NANO BLITZ Empty2009-10-07, 20:40

I form Tight Twins stretch works well for me as well as drag routes and flats.
Back to top Go down
SLCdragons102
New MS Member
New MS Member
SLCdragons102

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: BEATING THE NANO BLITZ   BEATING THE NANO BLITZ Empty2009-10-07, 20:45

If It's A-Gap pressure depending on the nano tosses work really well. But some nanos are so good you can't get the toss off in time but if you do it can lead to a big gain.
Back to top Go down
EaglePride615
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-10-09

PostSubject: Re: BEATING THE NANO BLITZ   BEATING THE NANO BLITZ Empty2009-10-09, 13:08

i also have trouble with these kinds of things. i like screens out of shotgun also i have found running out of shotgun works pretty good
Back to top Go down
Code//Blue
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Code//Blue

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: BEATING THE NANO BLITZ   BEATING THE NANO BLITZ Empty2009-10-09, 22:01

SLCdragons102 wrote:
If It's A-Gap pressure depending on the nano tosses work really well. But some nanos are so good you can't get the toss off in time but if you do it can lead to a big gain.

BEATING THE NANO BLITZ 965788 EDIT: 100th POST! WOOOOOOO!!! BEATING THE NANO BLITZ 965788

To get a toss off against a good A-gap blitz, motion a TE or WR that isn't on the line of scrimmage in and hike the ball when he's in the spot that the blitz is coming through. It'll block him, he won't get to your QB, and the toss will set up.
Back to top Go down
ghostnote
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: BEATING THE NANO BLITZ   BEATING THE NANO BLITZ Empty2009-10-09, 22:20

hit your t.e's up the seems.just pop it right over the blitzing lb's.instant nano stopper.also...use jumbo and power running sets to run around it with playaction mixed in as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEATING THE NANO BLITZ   BEATING THE NANO BLITZ Empty

Back to top Go down

BEATING THE NANO BLITZ
Page 1 of 1