Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

JAyOnEz Back With Another Tip!! (MONEEEY)

Go down 
+7
c4jun
slim203
Gmenfan21
Sun
mcfart01
EastCoast_Dog
JAy OnEz
11 posters
AuthorMessage
JAy OnEz
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-07-27

JAyOnEz Back With Another Tip!! (MONEEEY) Empty
PostSubject: JAyOnEz Back With Another Tip!! (MONEEEY)   JAyOnEz Back With Another Tip!! (MONEEEY) Empty2009-10-05, 05:52

Shotgun Split Offset (Split Slot) WR Corners

Playbooks
All playbooks which have a 2 RB Formation

Package
You want to choose the Duel HB package for this play for speed out of the backfield. Also you will also want a Tall Reciever that can catch as your slot because at times you may need to jetpack him. If you have a good TE put him in the slot!

Hot Routes
Place your RBs on any routes you would like! Make them block if the defender is sending pressure!

Man Read:
(X) Corner Route
Cover 2 Read: (A) Seam Route Over Middle
Cover 3 Read: (B) Corner Route Wide Open
Cover 4 Read: (Y) or (LB) Flats Will Be Open
Bump & Run Read: (X) Corner Route Just Bullet Inside He Will Always Get Position You Can Even Throw Before He Releases!
Nano Read:(X) Corner Route You Will Most Likely Score If They Nano You With No Back Coverage.

Breakdown:

Your first read is the RB's in the flats if the opponent leave the flats open on either side you can attack. Next is the left (X) WR on the corner.. In man to man he gets inside position everytime in which you can throw a Bullet Pass inside for a completion everytime. He also sometimes get open in zone if the opponent has his defenders in Buzz Zones (Purple Zones). If zone then either the slot reciever (A) or the right reciever (B) will be open you just have to make the right read!

Video
Back to top Go down
EastCoast_Dog
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: JAyOnEz Back With Another Tip!! (MONEEEY)   JAyOnEz Back With Another Tip!! (MONEEEY) Empty2009-10-05, 08:14

Ok jay I'm gonna have to bust you on this 1 lol, and yes i agree you do have great tips all the time, but on this 1, I'm gonna have to give madden 10 the credit on this play, Your basically just running the play madden 10 designed lol, but then again, what do i know, im just a non skill bang up foodstamper JAyOnEz Back With Another Tip!! (MONEEEY) Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
mcfart01
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: JAyOnEz Back With Another Tip!! (MONEEEY)   JAyOnEz Back With Another Tip!! (MONEEEY) Empty2009-10-05, 08:16

good shyt bro
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: JAyOnEz Back With Another Tip!! (MONEEEY)   JAyOnEz Back With Another Tip!! (MONEEEY) Empty2009-10-05, 16:52

Good play! Too bad I don't run with the Gun split often.
Back to top Go down
Gmenfan21
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: JAyOnEz Back With Another Tip!! (MONEEEY)   JAyOnEz Back With Another Tip!! (MONEEEY) Empty2009-10-06, 11:44

thx man ive used this before but will use it more now!
Back to top Go down
slim203
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
slim203

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: JAyOnEz Back With Another Tip!! (MONEEEY)   JAyOnEz Back With Another Tip!! (MONEEEY) Empty2009-10-06, 12:24

well im useing pitts pb and i dont see it not unless i overlooked it but if know what the play is called that whould help me find it in pitts pb
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: JAyOnEz Back With Another Tip!! (MONEEEY)   JAyOnEz Back With Another Tip!! (MONEEEY) Empty2009-10-06, 13:07

Why are you running this against the Bucs? Run this on the best defense in the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
JAy OnEz
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: JAyOnEz Back With Another Tip!! (MONEEEY)   JAyOnEz Back With Another Tip!! (MONEEEY) Empty2009-10-06, 13:31

it works against any defense.. just go to practice mode and try it.. i can easily run this on raiders, pitts and eagles also
Back to top Go down
slim203
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
slim203

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: JAyOnEz Back With Another Tip!! (MONEEEY)   JAyOnEz Back With Another Tip!! (MONEEEY) Empty2009-10-06, 18:06

well the play is not in the pitt pb
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: JAyOnEz Back With Another Tip!! (MONEEEY)   JAyOnEz Back With Another Tip!! (MONEEEY) Empty2009-10-06, 18:44

wow i havent even looked at this play like that...good vid bro keep it up
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: JAyOnEz Back With Another Tip!! (MONEEEY)   JAyOnEz Back With Another Tip!! (MONEEEY) Empty2009-10-06, 18:45

its not in PItt, it's in ATL I think.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
John R
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: JAyOnEz Back With Another Tip!! (MONEEEY)   JAyOnEz Back With Another Tip!! (MONEEEY) Empty2009-10-07, 14:05

JAyOnEz Back With Another Tip!! (MONEEEY) Affraid NOOB QUESTION ALERT!

You mention having to "Jetpack" to a receiver... what exactly does this mean?

also, You talk about throwing to the TE in the slot... does this mean behind the defensive line where the Linebackers would normally setup? (im no football expert, just like playing madden)

Thanks for dealing with the noob questions,... Here is a little eye candy to counter it JAyOnEz Back With Another Tip!! (MONEEEY) 527755
Back to top Go down
stan2k
New MS Member
New MS Member
stan2k

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: JAyOnEz Back With Another Tip!! (MONEEEY)   JAyOnEz Back With Another Tip!! (MONEEEY) Empty2009-10-07, 14:29

I have this play or a variation on it and I never use it b/c i never thought to throw it b4 the receiver breaks for the corner. I will have to try that out..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JAyOnEz Back With Another Tip!! (MONEEEY)   JAyOnEz Back With Another Tip!! (MONEEEY) Empty

Back to top Go down

JAyOnEz Back With Another Tip!! (MONEEEY)
Page 1 of 1