Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What do you think of this scheme ?

Go down 
+9
Baseballa
Travbebeastin
Devo
Buc58
so much swag
blackheatah23
hof8231
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
jonny_madden10
13 posters
AuthorMessage
jonny_madden10
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-24

What do you think of this scheme ? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of this scheme ?   What do you think of this scheme ? Empty2009-10-01, 16:59

i have struggled for ages to find the right team and plan etc

This is what i seem 2 be comfortable with at the moment

i use the raiders :

on defense i use the jets playbook use a lot of 1-5-5 and get pressure to the qb while my fast cb's mark there wr's.

Offense - i use the west coast playbook. so many good running plays in there and some really nice toss plays. when i pass i use playaction and mainly screens or slants and out routes to the sideline.

Played my first online game with this plan and won 30-7 and returned an interception and ran for over 120 yards against the giants

any tips or what u think of this plan ?
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this scheme ?   What do you think of this scheme ? Empty2009-10-01, 17:15

Sh1t
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this scheme ?   What do you think of this scheme ? Empty2009-10-01, 17:18

Jk just felt like being an asshole
Back to top Go down
jonny_madden10
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this scheme ?   What do you think of this scheme ? Empty2009-10-01, 17:23

haha, its not bad i owned the kid in my first game so its not to bad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this scheme ?   What do you think of this scheme ? Empty2009-10-01, 20:53

1-5-5 is the biggest ****** D IMO. If you knew how to properly run defense you wouldn't use it. Not trying to be a dick, just saying. It's an easy fix for getting pressure and decent coverage but eventually it'll stop working for you.
Back to top Go down
blackheatah23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
blackheatah23

Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this scheme ?   What do you think of this scheme ? Empty2009-10-01, 21:09

hof8231 wrote:
1-5-5 is the biggest ****** D IMO. If you knew how to properly run defense you wouldn't use it. Not trying to be a dick, just saying. It's an easy fix for getting pressure and decent coverage but eventually it'll stop working for you.

Yeah your right hof
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this scheme ?   What do you think of this scheme ? Empty2009-10-01, 23:13

madden 10..your just fine......but switch it up on.d.don't let them see it twice...my question..???how the hell you play with russell...he's a bum!!!!!! What do you think of this scheme ? 93334
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this scheme ?   What do you think of this scheme ? Empty2009-10-02, 00:22

it stops working because the AI for the online eventually figures out the scheme I think...I used to run 1-5-5 like crazy when I first found it and I could stop the run pass and get sacks. But as the game progresses it just gets weak to keep running...dont run it twice like swag said...it will get you killed.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this scheme ?   What do you think of this scheme ? Empty2009-10-02, 00:35

1-5-5 really?
you know ALOT of good people have 1-5-5 in their scheme and im sure they know how to properly run defense. its a good d nothin wrong wit people who use it
hof8231 wrote:
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this scheme ?   What do you think of this scheme ? Empty2009-10-02, 01:03

The 1-5-5 doesnt require alot of skill to run, any bum can run that and look good doin it.I played a guy and he was kickin my @ss with the 1-5-5. I couldnt do s*** all game until the 4th qrt. He was beatin me 35-13 because I couldnt figure the D out. Dude was a straight bum tho, he let the CPU play for em. I couldnt run or pass on em. So at the start of the 4th I went to 5 wide and started throwin it all over his bum @ss. Came back and won 42-35.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this scheme ?   What do you think of this scheme ? Empty2009-10-02, 16:49

yea nothings wrong with the 1-5-5. If it works, run it.

Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
jonny_madden10
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this scheme ?   What do you think of this scheme ? Empty2009-10-02, 16:59

i use russle sensibly i dont try 2 fit passes into a tight space with him

u cant just pick a 1-5-5 play and instantly get a sack or stop the pass otherwise everyone on madden would use it!!! I mix up my plays and move linebackers around to confuse blockers and throw in the odd nano here and there.

If u dont like the 1-5-5 and cant stop it then stop complaining ?

If im using 1-5-5 and the opposition is killing me then ill just change to a few dime, 3-4, 46 plays no problems
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this scheme ?   What do you think of this scheme ? Empty2009-10-02, 17:05

I was talking mainly about the guys who run it every play. If I see someone come out in the 1-5-5 then I automatically switch to shotgun every time and just get a quick pass off because until the AI picks up on it there's literally not much else you can do.
Back to top Go down
jonny_madden10
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this scheme ?   What do you think of this scheme ? Empty2009-10-02, 17:58

by the way if u think my scheme wont stop the run

just played some dude who used the vikings

owned him 27-0 and he ran on most downs but i intercepted him 3 times

and i passed for 3 td's with russel
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this scheme ?   What do you think of this scheme ? Empty2009-10-02, 18:05

like i said my comment doesn't really apply to you. I was under the impression you use the 1-5-5 like every play, which apparently is not true.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this scheme ?   What do you think of this scheme ? Empty2009-10-03, 02:47

maybe its just me but i can never use the 1-5-5. it seems like no matter what i always give up something on that formation. i run the jets PB but i like to run the Odd split nickle. just like the 4-4 but with more speed.
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this scheme ?   What do you think of this scheme ? Empty2009-10-03, 13:54

lol wtf? where's it going to end? tosses all the time is cheesing, screens all the time is takes no skill, quick passes are for bum, nanos are for glitches, using the steeler/pats is gay, 155 takes no skill. i'm not saying u said all these things but other ppl have also said similar stuff about other formations and styles of play in the same way ur criticizing the 155 . anything that's hard to stop or counter seems to be called out as being cheap, cheesing, or require no skill. where does it end? do we all have to use the chiefs and a horrible defensive and offensive formations to be considered true madden players? like u said u figured out how to beat it so let it be wat it is.

sorry end rant. no offense meant, i just see a lot of bitching on the boards.
Back to top Go down
jonny_madden10
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this scheme ?   What do you think of this scheme ? Empty2009-10-04, 06:52

yeah i agree. anyone see ray lewis on 4th and 2 ? came straight through the middle without being touched and people say nano's arent right. Toss plays are used in the nfl so why cant we use them if we like them ? the 1-5-5 does take skill because if u just set up a normal fs zone blitz for example the flats are completely uncovered and so is the deep middle of the field. how do you want me to play lol ? if some in nano blitzing or tossing every play then i can understand why people wil get annoyed but if they are mixing plays up then there is nothing wrong with that !
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this scheme ?   What do you think of this scheme ? Empty2009-10-04, 12:53

If you use WC with the Raiders, I hope you sub Bush at FB and you run Far Tight Twins often. Quick passes, monstruous toss and FB dive with a lead block.
Back to top Go down
HellRellWMU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HellRellWMU

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this scheme ?   What do you think of this scheme ? Empty2009-10-04, 13:07

huh1231 wrote:
lol wtf? where's it going to end? tosses all the time is cheesing, screens all the time is takes no skill, quick passes are for bum, nanos are for glitches, using the steeler/pats is gay, 155 takes no skill. i'm not saying u said all these things but other ppl have also said similar stuff about other formations and styles of play in the same way ur criticizing the 155 . anything that's hard to stop or counter seems to be called out as being cheap, cheesing, or require no skill. where does it end? do we all have to use the chiefs and a horrible defensive and offensive formations to be considered true madden players? like u said u figured out how to beat it so let it be wat it is.

dude, the ray lewis play was NOT a nano...a nano is sacking the QB before he takes a fuckin step....nanos are gay..face it.man up.
Back to top Go down
jonny_madden10
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this scheme ?   What do you think of this scheme ? Empty2009-10-04, 14:39

i do sun Smile

and a nano is getting through the offensive line untouched. and nano's arent gay! i hardly use them cause coverage is terrible but if u design and lab and find a perfect nano then its not gay its called learning madden and using its advantages
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this scheme ?   What do you think of this scheme ? Empty2009-10-06, 11:36

i don't know about that hellrell.....i kind of like the fact!!!!!!you can sack the Q.B. before he move's....lololololololollololol...i do it with punt block scheme!!!!!!!no nano's....thank you..... What do you think of this scheme ? 83168
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this scheme ?   What do you think of this scheme ? Empty2009-10-06, 16:06

HellRellWMU wrote:
huh1231 wrote:

dude, the ray lewis play was NOT a nano...a nano is sacking the QB before he takes a fuckin step....nanos are gay..face it.man up.

you quoted the wrong post lol. there are no nanos that hit the QB before they take 1 step. that would mean you can get to the QB in the middle of the center to QB exchange which in madden is instantaneous. stop exaggerating...
Back to top Go down
jonny_madden10
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this scheme ?   What do you think of this scheme ? Empty2009-10-07, 02:28

just incase anyones wondering, i just won again 24-7 with this scheme.

He got a touchdown first drive of the game but never got near again. except when he got on my 12 but i intercepted him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this scheme ?   What do you think of this scheme ? Empty2009-10-07, 02:31

good jonny ......good one...glad to help!!!!!! What do you think of this scheme ? 970642 What do you think of this scheme ? 970642
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this scheme ?   What do you think of this scheme ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think of this scheme ?
Page 1 of 1