Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What is a good passing playbook for a good TE and two really good rbs

Go down 
+5
CapnCrunch
dlgunn
so much swag
Gmenfan21
rvbcabooservb123
9 posters
AuthorMessage
rvbcabooservb123
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-09-29

What is a good passing playbook for a good TE and two really good rbs Empty
PostSubject: What is a good passing playbook for a good TE and two really good rbs   What is a good passing playbook for a good TE and two really good rbs Empty2009-09-30, 21:36

Beside the west coast pb I am looking for something new. I play as the raiders and they have only one reliable wrs (chaz other drop too many balls).

If there is a lot of good screens that would be helpful!
Back to top Go down
Gmenfan21
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: What is a good passing playbook for a good TE and two really good rbs   What is a good passing playbook for a good TE and two really good rbs Empty2009-09-30, 22:20

this is what im looking for since giants are basically the same way
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What is a good passing playbook for a good TE and two really good rbs   What is a good passing playbook for a good TE and two really good rbs Empty2009-09-30, 22:26

you may think i'm crazy but it's NATI'S..p.book...trust it's a sleeper ....check it out... What is a good passing playbook for a good TE and two really good rbs 584266
Back to top Go down
rvbcabooservb123
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: What is a good passing playbook for a good TE and two really good rbs   What is a good passing playbook for a good TE and two really good rbs Empty2009-09-30, 22:53

ummm what?
Back to top Go down
dlgunn
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dlgunn

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: What is a good passing playbook for a good TE and two really good rbs   What is a good passing playbook for a good TE and two really good rbs Empty2009-10-06, 16:26

Check out Washington's PB. Lots of good runs and a few good screens. Since they have Cooley, there a few good plays designed to get the ball the TE too.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: What is a good passing playbook for a good TE and two really good rbs   What is a good passing playbook for a good TE and two really good rbs Empty2009-10-07, 01:41

Dallas Cowboys game is built around Jason Witten and Marion Barber. Coincidentally, they also have only one good WR. Try it out.

I especially like TE seams and also split back with the TE in the backfield. Lots of motion and audible available plus both backs in the flats for dumpoffs. And the back releasing through the blitz over the middle for an easy first down.

I usually put my best reciever in the slot so I can make an easier read.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: What is a good passing playbook for a good TE and two really good rbs   What is a good passing playbook for a good TE and two really good rbs Empty2009-10-07, 02:24

Seattle's playbook is a lot like the West Coast, But it takes the near formation out and give you the split back formation and more I-form formations. Doesn't have wr screen but has a few hb screens in there. Still a good all around Playbook...
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What is a good passing playbook for a good TE and two really good rbs   What is a good passing playbook for a good TE and two really good rbs Empty2009-10-07, 02:27

cincinnati's p.book and sea..pbook.......they are fire,,trust.. What is a good passing playbook for a good TE and two really good rbs 970642 What is a good passing playbook for a good TE and two really good rbs 970642
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: What is a good passing playbook for a good TE and two really good rbs   What is a good passing playbook for a good TE and two really good rbs Empty2009-10-07, 02:43

im gonna have check out nati's swag
Back to top Go down
SOONER-4-LIFE
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: What is a good passing playbook for a good TE and two really good rbs   What is a good passing playbook for a good TE and two really good rbs Empty2009-10-07, 16:14

Best playbook in madden is Run Heavy. Trust me it's a super sleeper I avg 150 yds rushing a gm. Nobody can stop me with it so far 7 gm win streak. And if u dnt believe me check me out PSN= CLOCKGOBLIN
Back to top Go down
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: What is a good passing playbook for a good TE and two really good rbs   What is a good passing playbook for a good TE and two really good rbs Empty2009-10-08, 08:29

dude baltimore's. Nuff said. Strong H Tight, best running formation in the game. Period. End of story. What is a good passing playbook for a good TE and two really good rbs Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Schwartz387
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: I use NE playbook   What is a good passing playbook for a good TE and two really good rbs Empty2009-10-08, 14:41

I roll with the giants and I put Todd Beckum as my starting TE because of his speed, and i've consistently have been getting 150-200 yds. a game with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is a good passing playbook for a good TE and two really good rbs   What is a good passing playbook for a good TE and two really good rbs Empty

Back to top Go down

What is a good passing playbook for a good TE and two really good rbs
Page 1 of 1