Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

A couple of requests/suggestions???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sloppyjoe1762
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-09-22

A couple of requests/suggestions??? Empty
PostSubject: A couple of requests/suggestions???   A couple of requests/suggestions??? Empty2009-09-29, 13:02

Is it possible to get more overlays throughout the course of an online game.. Sometimes I get one or two but more times than not.. perhaps one returning from the half as well

Even putting in a crawl on the bottom of the screen would be nice.. to see what you are doing in real time as well as your online oppopnent.(Even better would be a crawl of your friends stats.. from a game, like a top 5 in each stat category)

Also.. it would be nice if we can get the option to stay in game. when we happen to accept someones concede.. or if we decide to quit when the person disconnect. So we can save those precious highlights that we miss.. when the game gets disconnected.

I dont think this would be a monumental task to undertake. Just looking to add some nice touches to the game.

Any one agree. Post up. OR post your own!

sloppyjoe1762
playin @ gamersaloon.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamersaloon.com
takeYOURl0ss
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-09-19

A couple of requests/suggestions??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A couple of requests/suggestions???   A couple of requests/suggestions??? Empty2009-09-29, 17:40

i really like the crawl idea. similar to maddden 05-08 on ps2?
Back to top Go down

A couple of requests/suggestions???
Page 1 of 1