Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

match up of the week *NNAMDI ASOMUGHA* vs *ANDRE JOHNSON*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

match up of the week *NNAMDI ASOMUGHA* vs *ANDRE JOHNSON* Empty
PostSubject: match up of the week *NNAMDI ASOMUGHA* vs *ANDRE JOHNSON*   match up of the week *NNAMDI ASOMUGHA* vs *ANDRE JOHNSON* Empty2009-09-29, 04:25

match up of the week *NNAMDI ASOMUGHA* vs *ANDRE JOHNSON* Oakland_Raiders_helmet_rightfaceVSmatch up of the week *NNAMDI ASOMUGHA* vs *ANDRE JOHNSON* Houston_Texans_helmet_rightface

match up of the week *NNAMDI ASOMUGHA* vs *ANDRE JOHNSON* Nnamdi-asomugha_blogVSmatch up of the week *NNAMDI ASOMUGHA* vs *ANDRE JOHNSON* 2916935497_e21f1dc615
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: match up of the week *NNAMDI ASOMUGHA* vs *ANDRE JOHNSON*   match up of the week *NNAMDI ASOMUGHA* vs *ANDRE JOHNSON* Empty2009-09-29, 06:26

All nnamdi does is play man I don't think he can man up on andre plus raiders suck they have no chance atleast they can run the ball and throw no ints but that won't happen lol
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: match up of the week *NNAMDI ASOMUGHA* vs *ANDRE JOHNSON*   match up of the week *NNAMDI ASOMUGHA* vs *ANDRE JOHNSON* Empty2009-09-29, 15:21

the raiders are gonna get crushed the texans don't even have to throw it to andre to win but schaub is gonna air it out to him just to prove that andre can burn nnamdi i exspect every player on the texans O to have a good game lol
Back to top Go down
blackheatah23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
blackheatah23

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: match up of the week *NNAMDI ASOMUGHA* vs *ANDRE JOHNSON*   match up of the week *NNAMDI ASOMUGHA* vs *ANDRE JOHNSON* Empty2009-09-29, 20:56

I think its gonna be a hard fought battle between nnamdi and andre cuz andre was shut down by revis. but i think andre is gonna have the advantage cuz the radiers secondary is suspect
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: match up of the week *NNAMDI ASOMUGHA* vs *ANDRE JOHNSON*   match up of the week *NNAMDI ASOMUGHA* vs *ANDRE JOHNSON* Empty2009-09-29, 21:06

yea revis shut him down cuz he had help in that secondary.. the jets have one of the best in the league but the raiders got nnamdi and johnson is good but nothin special.. but if nnamdi gets beat, he has no one to help him (not that it happens much anyways).. but im lookin forward to this game.. dont have sunday ticket so hopefully it will b on in my area.. doubt it tho, no games i wana see r ever on except for sunday or monday nite games and my bears..
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: match up of the week *NNAMDI ASOMUGHA* vs *ANDRE JOHNSON*   match up of the week *NNAMDI ASOMUGHA* vs *ANDRE JOHNSON* Empty2009-09-29, 21:07

nnamdi owned him last year
--

I think my "Matchup of the Week" is Ryan Clady (imo could be the best pass blocking LT, but is very young), v. Demarcus Ware.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: match up of the week *NNAMDI ASOMUGHA* vs *ANDRE JOHNSON*   match up of the week *NNAMDI ASOMUGHA* vs *ANDRE JOHNSON* Empty2009-09-29, 22:18

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
yea revis shut him down cuz he had help in that secondary.. the jets have one of the best in the league but the raiders got nnamdi and johnson is good but nothin special.. but if nnamdi gets beat, he has no one to help him (not that it happens much anyways).. but im lookin forward to this game.. dont have sunday ticket so hopefully it will b on in my area.. doubt it tho, no games i wana see r ever on except for sunday or monday nite games and my bears..
what u mean andre good but nothing special don't you know what he did last season
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: match up of the week *NNAMDI ASOMUGHA* vs *ANDRE JOHNSON*   match up of the week *NNAMDI ASOMUGHA* vs *ANDRE JOHNSON* Empty

Back to top Go down

match up of the week *NNAMDI ASOMUGHA* vs *ANDRE JOHNSON*
Page 1 of 1