Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

PS3 Active member league

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PS3 Active member league Empty
PostSubject: PS3 Active member league   PS3 Active member league Empty2009-09-26, 18:21

This is to all active members of Madden-school. We've had a few leagues good up until week 3 or 4 then ppl just fall off and stop playing their games. Hopefully this will change it with it being active members of the site.

RULES:
NO GLITCHING
5 MINUTES
ALL MADDEN
NO ACC. CLOCK
FANTASY DRAFT
45 seconds to choose?(IDK about this one because I have yet to do a fantasy draft so you guys can choose this one)
2-3 games every 7 days.

This is for **ACTIVE** members, so you can be the 1st person to sign up for this and not get in the franchise. I think we may not even do a 32 person league just because of the inactiveness of some people. I know who's active and who isn't and who would get their games in and who wouldn't.

If you're trying to get in touch with your opponent, come to the chatbox first then send them a message over PSN.

If I see that one person has been trying to get their games in more than the other person, I will kick the inactive person from the league, let the opponent play vs the cpu. then invite you to the league again. There should be no need to this though.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
slim203
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
slim203

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PS3 Active member league Empty
PostSubject: FRANCHISE   PS3 Active member league Empty2009-09-26, 19:17

i want in hit me up the name is slim937
Back to top Go down