Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

SIM NEWS!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

SIM NEWS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: SIM NEWS!!!!   SIM NEWS!!!! Empty2009-09-25, 20:37

I KNO THERE HAS BEEN SOME UNORGANIZATION WITH THEM SIM SECTION LATELY...THINGS NOT STARTING AND STUFF LIKE THAT...I NEED MY CORE GROUP OF GUYS MAN MY FAITHFULL AND LOYAL TO STAY BY ME THROUGH THIS ROUGH TIME AND HELP ME GET THIS SECTION CRACKIN LIKE IT CAN BE...WAT ARE SOME IDEAS YALL WANNA DO?

THE LEAGUE THING IS STILL AVAILABLE AND WE CAN DO AN ONLINE FRANCHISE AND TOURNAMENTS? WE CAN START SMALL BUT THIS ISNT ON MY SHOULDERS OR YUCKS SHOULDERS THIS IS ON EVERYONES SHOULDERS SO LETS GET GOIN START AND FINISH SOMETHIN REGARDLESS WAT IT IS AIGHT YALL GET AT ME LET ME KNO WAT YALL THINK AND WE CAN GET IT DONE.
Back to top Go down
Yungboi76
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Yungboi76

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-03-24

SIM NEWS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIM NEWS!!!!   SIM NEWS!!!! Empty2009-09-28, 09:58

Since you seem to have a lot on your plate, I suggest giving the sim section to someone who can devote the majority of there time to it. Next I would take a look at the sim list and get rid of the ones who are not devoted sim players. Next I would make it mandatory for sim players to keep a certain level of activity when tournaments or leagues are not going on.( For example: you have to play 5 sim games a month....something along those lines) Also give it some pub on the home page. With so many new cats, I'm pretty sure some don't even know there is a sim section! Don't want to speak for all sim players, but when organizing for sim players keep it simple. If your sim, 9 times out of 10 you just want to play a good game of ball. Don't need a prize, just tell us who we are playing and when, and lets get it in! Hell we grown in some cases we can put our own tournies together!
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

SIM NEWS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIM NEWS!!!!   SIM NEWS!!!! Empty2009-09-28, 16:05

i am the only person devoted to the sim section and i do all i can to provide a great atmosphere for sim players...i do tryout games i do and provide everything for ppl to get and stay active including tournaments 8 to 16 players, a league on leaguedaddy, site rankings, and now an online franchise we do have a spot on the homepage. i cant make ppl commit to somethin they sign up for. i send emails and pm's and its frustrating ya kno...if u wanna help then get at me and lend a hand.
Back to top Go down
Yungboi76
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Yungboi76

SIM NEWS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIM NEWS!!!!   SIM NEWS!!!! Empty2009-09-28, 16:21

Let me know what I can do, bra. Would love to see this section really take off!
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

SIM NEWS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIM NEWS!!!!   SIM NEWS!!!! Empty2009-09-28, 23:18

right now man the biggest thing is recruiting jus recruite ppl who u have played online who u think is sim...any other leagues u may be in somethin...we jus need a good 16 dedicated guys to start off and we are good.
Back to top Go down
itsmejoshc
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-07-28

SIM NEWS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIM NEWS!!!!   SIM NEWS!!!! Empty2009-09-29, 18:16

bigbuddah wrote:
right now man the biggest thing is recruiting jus recruite ppl who u have played online who u think is sim...any other leagues u may be in somethin...we jus need a good 16 dedicated guys to start off and we are good.

i will join the simchise. i dont have lots of time to play lately cuz of my real life. but i added everyone from the sim section that i could get their PSN and added them to my buddy list. i just htink its hard for me cuz im on da west coast and i only get on during nite like after 8p PST and its sleep time for EST people... i try to get on on sat during the day. what if we start da simchise where we play a game during the 1hr break betw the nfl football games (4pm-5pm PST, 7pm-8pm EST), and play a lil into the start of the SNF game? maybe if everyone can commit to dat time as our simchise league game time, it can work better instead of scheduling games and missing people. of course we'd only do 1 game a week but at least itll be consistent?
Back to top Go down
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-10-22

SIM NEWS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIM NEWS!!!!   SIM NEWS!!!! Empty2009-09-29, 20:28

yung.....

you run some s*** brah. everyone's info should at the very least be posted in the application section, with the exception of our older ms members (the original sim section people, but we're on the sim list).

i stepped down from mod everyone, so someone has to step up and assist buddah. it's tough work just trying to go thru the app section and try to organize the people who still need tryouts and the people who've already tried out. it's a restricted section of MS, so we need people from both coasts running tryouts so our sim player list grows. we need ACTIVE people on the boards and on the psn. just from previous experience, people will post that they wanna do something, then you can't work out a timeframe where everyone can do it, or you just can't reach them because they post bogus info. the thing that has killed the results thread, the league and the tourney's in this section are just straight up inactivity by the sim members. just to let everyone know....the league that is still there was paid for out of my pocket, not the site. i did it cuz i thought we could get enough active members...but when it became draft time, that's where the inactivity started...whatever the reasons, i already paid for the league, it's there going to waste because i can't get my money back.

my situation got real cloudy real quick, so i can't be counted on at the moment to help with the running of this area for buddah, but i can be counted on to geet in at least a couple of games a week...btw AIM is the best way for communication when it comes to the league. been proven through at least 7 leagues i have been in. so make aim MANDATORY for it and in my opinion, the sim section
Back to top Go down
Yungboi76
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Yungboi76

SIM NEWS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIM NEWS!!!!   SIM NEWS!!!! Empty2009-09-30, 08:53

I guess out of all the players who are sim, how many are really active? My next question would be for the players that are active, have any of them submitted a schedule? (Myself included) Bud stated that we need 16 dedicated cats, I have a few cats on deck who I know will get down. (faithfully) What is the current status for leagues and tournys as of right now? Should someone go back thru the original sim list and edit that? Get rid of the cats who are inactive and replace them with new cats. I don't have a problem stepping up and lending a hand. With that being said it's also understood that it's quite a few cats at the school who have put in a lot more work than me. So to keep conflict down, if one of those guys don't want to step up, then I will do what's needed! Let me know!
Back to top Go down
itsmejoshc
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-07-28

SIM NEWS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIM NEWS!!!!   SIM NEWS!!!! Empty2009-09-30, 11:09

Yungboi76 wrote:
I guess out of all the players who are sim, how many are really active? My next question would be for the players that are active, have any of them submitted a schedule? (Myself included) Bud stated that we need 16 dedicated cats, I have a few cats on deck who I know will get down. (faithfully) What is the current status for leagues and tournys as of right now? Should someone go back thru the original sim list and edit that? Get rid of the cats who are inactive and replace them with new cats. I don't have a problem stepping up and lending a hand. With that being said it's also understood that it's quite a few cats at the school who have put in a lot more work than me. So to keep conflict down, if one of those guys don't want to step up, then I will do what's needed! Let me know!

i try to be active but i dont have all the time in the world to be on forums and playing games since games require at least 30-60mins depending how the settings. i can honestly say that my availability is only on tues/thurs nites from 830p-10p PST, and sat daytime if i dont got stuff to do, then sunday i watch football all day but can squeeze in a game.
Back to top Go down
Yungboi76
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Yungboi76

SIM NEWS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIM NEWS!!!!   SIM NEWS!!!! Empty2009-09-30, 11:15

itsmejoshc wrote:
Yungboi76 wrote:

i try to be active but i dont have all the time in the world to be on forums and playing games since games require at least 30-60mins depending how the settings. i can honestly say that my availability is only on tues/thurs nites from 830p-10p PST, and sat daytime if i dont got stuff to do, then sunday i watch football all day but can squeeze in a game.

Trust I understand. I work 40 plus and attend classes M, T AND TH. (6-9:30 EST) But I am available Wed, Fri, Sat and Sun. Depending on what my schedule is for those days. Let me know ahead of time and I am good for those days!
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

SIM NEWS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIM NEWS!!!!   SIM NEWS!!!! Empty2009-09-30, 11:25

i have sent a online franchise invite to everyone in the sim section...ill go through tht list and remove those who have moved on and/or ain active
Back to top Go down
TheGio-Gio
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-07-30

SIM NEWS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIM NEWS!!!!   SIM NEWS!!!! Empty2009-09-30, 13:08

YO IM STILLLL INNNN

PSN BAUWZ

Holla at ya Bwoi

SIM ALL DAY