Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Notice how many people use the Eagles now?

Go down 
+7
SoNofGOD85
-iBleedGreen-
jimgemlill
USMC7212
Sun
Ellard
LordMaiden
11 posters
AuthorMessage
LordMaiden
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Notice how many people use the Eagles now? Empty
PostSubject: Notice how many people use the Eagles now?   Notice how many people use the Eagles now? Empty2009-09-25, 09:21

Yeah, I guess having a dog beater on the team makes it a popular Madden pick. After 32 games, over 50% of them were against the Eagles. What's even more hilarious is I win most of them because it's so damn predictable. Wildcat - Vick.

CB blitz and it's OVAH!

PATRIOTS 2009-2010
Four rings is better than three
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Notice how many people use the Eagles now?   Notice how many people use the Eagles now? Empty2009-09-25, 09:46

wow do you have alot to learn. go ahead with your cb blitz using your best corners... lol...
Back to top Go down
LordMaiden
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Notice how many people use the Eagles now?   Notice how many people use the Eagles now? Empty2009-09-25, 10:01

RealSpitNoDrool wrote:
wow do you have alot to learn. go ahead with your cb blitz using your best corners... lol...

It works so I fail to understand what the **** you mean by I have alot to learn.

It's not like I do it all the time.

And why do I need corners when the wildcat is MOSTLY A RUN PLAY, GENIUS?
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Notice how many people use the Eagles now?   Notice how many people use the Eagles now? Empty2009-09-25, 10:03

[quote="LordMaiden"]
RealSpitNoDrool wrote:

Because some playbooks have passing plays out of the wildcat and CB blitz will be burned.
Back to top Go down
LordMaiden
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Notice how many people use the Eagles now?   Notice how many people use the Eagles now? Empty2009-09-25, 10:04

[quote="Sun"]
LordMaiden wrote:
RealSpitNoDrool wrote:

Because some playbooks have passing plays out of the wildcat and CB blitz will be burned.

9 out of 10 times, that doesn't happen.

I understand how football works so I know what CB's do and why they are there.
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

PostSubject: Re: Notice how many people use the Eagles now?   Notice how many people use the Eagles now? Empty2009-09-25, 10:07

you just joined today. you were probably looking for ways to stop the wildcat honestly... because why would you post it in the strategy forum? this thread needs to be moved to Madden - General, So either you can repost it there or have an admin do so.
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

PostSubject: Re: Notice how many people use the Eagles now?   Notice how many people use the Eagles now? Empty2009-09-25, 10:08

you name it - i'll beat it.
vs cb blitz - torched up the middle. nice play call
Back to top Go down
LordMaiden
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Notice how many people use the Eagles now?   Notice how many people use the Eagles now? Empty2009-09-25, 10:08

RealSpitNoDrool wrote:
you just joined today. you were probably looking for ways to stop the wildcat honestly... because why would you post it in the strategy forum? this thread needs to be moved to Madden - General, So either you can repost it there or have an admin do so.

Really? Does the topic say "I NEED HELP WITH WILDCAT!"

No, it's a comment about HOW MANY PEOPLE USE THE EAGLES.

Learn to fucking read.
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

PostSubject: Re: Notice how many people use the Eagles now?   Notice how many people use the Eagles now? Empty2009-09-25, 10:09

im just tryin to be nice, no need to be a dick about it.
Back to top Go down
LordMaiden
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Notice how many people use the Eagles now?   Notice how many people use the Eagles now? Empty2009-09-25, 10:10

RealSpitNoDrool wrote:
you name it - i'll beat it.
vs cb blitz - torched up the middle. nice play call

Errrrrrrrr, I'll use one of my LB's to man up on your little HB.

Do you want to talk about the popular use of the Eagles or are you going to preach playcalling lessons, kiddo?
Back to top Go down
LordMaiden
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Notice how many people use the Eagles now?   Notice how many people use the Eagles now? Empty2009-09-25, 10:11

I'm a dick by nature. And I become a bigger dick when nobody discusses the actual fucking topic.
Back to top Go down
USMC7212
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
USMC7212

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Notice how many people use the Eagles now?   Notice how many people use the Eagles now? Empty2009-09-25, 10:22

If someone ran a wildcat scheme against you then the cb blitz wouldn't work as well as it does now.
Back to top Go down
jimgemlill
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Notice how many people use the Eagles now?   Notice how many people use the Eagles now? Empty2009-09-25, 10:37

first, i refuse to play eagles, i blitz 9 on the wildcat. corner blitzs don't leave people open, HBs can't throw (as in can't throw for sh*T). And if you're running your version of spread option, you're a plonker for taking out mcnab and putting in vick
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Notice how many people use the Eagles now?   Notice how many people use the Eagles now? Empty2009-09-25, 10:43

jimgemlill wrote:
first, i refuse to play eagles, i blitz 9 on the wildcat. corner blitzs don't leave people open, HBs can't throw (as in can't throw for sh*T). And if you're running your version of spread option, you're a plonker for taking out mcnab and putting in vick

So the reason you don't play them is because your scared? Or you don't have confidence in your game? I am confused because it's just the Eagles. If you can't stop Vick, or the passing game... then should you really be playing Madden? I'm not trying to be a dick but I am just asking. P.S. Go Birds!
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

PostSubject: Re: Notice how many people use the Eagles now?   Notice how many people use the Eagles now? Empty2009-09-25, 10:46

-iBleedGreen- wrote:
jimgemlill wrote:

So the reason you don't play them is because your scared? Or you don't have confidence in your game? I am confused because it's just the Eagles. If you can't stop Vick, or the passing game... then should you really be playing Madden? I'm not trying to be a dick but I am just asking. P.S. Go Birds!

right there with green
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Notice how many people use the Eagles now?   Notice how many people use the Eagles now? Empty2009-09-25, 10:52

Oh and also I am sure you'll come on here and call me a dick rider for all the Eagles stuff in my sig. Well I am just going to give you the pre-empted **** you. Cause I live and die by the birds (in madden I like to explore teams) and I did use the Packers and had no problems running against the Birds with that 3-4.. it's Deadly. I use the 3-4 now with the Birds and it's DIRTY!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
jimgemlill
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Notice how many people use the Eagles now?   Notice how many people use the Eagles now? Empty2009-09-25, 12:12

I'm a closet eagles fan, like their working class blue collar game; so even though i got a preemptive **** you, i will just answer why i refuse. Not because i can't stop them, it's for the people who misuse the game, and i think the eagles are a team you can mis-use. I get people running 20 yards back, 10 to the right and completing passes across the body, people only running 2 plays.

You might have got what i was talking about when i said taking out mcnab for vick makes people clowns.
Back to top Go down
LordMaiden
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Notice how many people use the Eagles now?   Notice how many people use the Eagles now? Empty2009-09-25, 12:47

That's why I mentioned the CB blitz. If I see someone pick Wildcat and they feel like they can run around the backfield all day, the CB blitz will either sack them or make them throw much sooner than they want to.

There is a D for everything.
Back to top Go down
SoNofGOD85
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Notice how many people use the Eagles now?   Notice how many people use the Eagles now? Empty2009-09-25, 17:38

the eagles are weak but so strong at the same time hahaha. vick is nasty if you know how to use him. but yeah eveyone uses the eagles. and they all play the same lol

Last edited by SoNofGOD85 on 2009-09-25, 17:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : miss spelled word)
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Notice how many people use the Eagles now?   Notice how many people use the Eagles now? Empty2009-09-25, 20:57

green i f*ck's with..tate...hate..the golden dormer's....p.s.much respect to jim johnson......R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Killadav
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Notice how many people use the Eagles now?   Notice how many people use the Eagles now? Empty2009-09-28, 12:44

Yea no i use the eagles and i put vick in on certain plays other than that McNabb Stays in most of the game.
Back to top Go down
blackheatah23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
blackheatah23

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Notice how many people use the Eagles now?   Notice how many people use the Eagles now? Empty2009-09-28, 18:00

Its funny how ppl take out mcnabb for vick i played this on kid who did that and i just contained my de's and spyed my dt. i think its dumb when ppl pick the eagles and try to use vick the whole game
Back to top Go down
SiCkOnDaStiCk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SiCkOnDaStiCk

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Notice how many people use the Eagles now?   Notice how many people use the Eagles now? Empty2009-09-28, 18:01

I use eagles alot but i never use Vick so im not one of "those" players lol but there offense is deadly..only downside is they get gashed by the run and they lack defensive speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notice how many people use the Eagles now?   Notice how many people use the Eagles now? Empty

Back to top Go down

Notice how many people use the Eagles now?
Page 1 of 1