Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Prima Guide

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DEVIL W0LF
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Prima Guide Empty
PostSubject: Prima Guide   Prima Guide Empty2009-09-24, 08:05

Hi everyone, I'm from London England and just starting to get into the NFL this year i just want to say i love Football it's such a great game.

I just bought Madden 10 for my 360 and i just want some advice please, i'm just learning the game and just understanding when to run and when to pass however everytime i go online i get destroyed and out played in every way. I'm just a noob but i really want to get better so i just wanted to know if all you guys think the prima guide would be good for a noob like me? there is still so much i need to learn about formations like whats a nickel and dime ? anyway would you recommend the prima guide ?

Thanks to anyone that replys.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Prima Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prima Guide   Prima Guide Empty2009-09-24, 08:47

i recommend it. i checked it out earlier in the year, and it really breaks down the game and helps you develop your own game plan.
Back to top Go down
DEVIL W0LF
New MS Member
New MS Member

Prima Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prima Guide   Prima Guide Empty2009-09-24, 09:42

Cool, i will buy it thanks for the reply.
Back to top Go down
kprimo5
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Prima Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prima Guide   Prima Guide Empty2009-09-24, 14:29

I'd also play offline for awhile until you get used to play calling and reading D do a franchise learn some good plays from your teams playbook if you try to play the game properly online odds are you will get destroyed there are so many cheap players that just do exploits all game
Back to top Go down
DEVIL W0LF
New MS Member
New MS Member

Prima Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prima Guide   Prima Guide Empty2009-09-24, 19:39

kprimo5 wrote:
I'd also play offline for awhile until you get used to play calling and reading D do a franchise learn some good plays from your teams playbook if you try to play the game properly online odds are you will get destroyed there are so many cheap players that just do exploits all game

Thanks for the tips i managed to win my first ranked game today i was the cowboys and he was New England, i beat him 28-14.

The thing is he kept the game on pause for ages and kept doing it, i have no idea what he was doing?

I've ordered the guide and have started a franchise with the cowbows, thanks again.
Back to top Go down
ghostnote
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-11-23

Prima Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prima Guide   Prima Guide Empty2009-09-24, 22:35

play unranked games online.this way u get used to playing a human opponent and ur stats dont get killed.i do this when i wanna work on new plays or just practice defensive coverage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prima Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prima Guide   Prima Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Prima Guide
Page 1 of 1