Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Raiders most likely will have to replace Jamarcus Russell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Raiders most likely will have to replace Jamarcus Russell Empty
PostSubject: Raiders most likely will have to replace Jamarcus Russell   Raiders most likely will have to replace Jamarcus Russell Empty2009-09-23, 11:05

Look guys...I'm big on the raiders, and proud to be part of the raider nation...I've watched and observed my team play so far. I like what I see except for Jamarcus Russell...Steve Young said during the monday night game that the Raiders fate depends on Jamarcus Russell and that is truthful...He looked shitty against the Chiefs, but he managed to lead the raiders to victory on their final drive. Jamarcus needs to improve on his accuracy point blank..You can't go 7 for 24 on passing and expect to do damage. The Raiders might have to find another QB soon enough if Jamarcus doesn't improve...With that being said, who would be able to play QB for Oakland? And who do you guys like and why....I like Jacory Harris from the U, and he looks like a promising talent that the Raiders should look into. Give me your input guys....Thxs.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Raiders most likely will have to replace Jamarcus Russell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiders most likely will have to replace Jamarcus Russell   Raiders most likely will have to replace Jamarcus Russell Empty2009-09-23, 23:05

J Russ has been playing horribly. they may need to switch up. guess they should have kept Garcia.
Back to top Go down

Raiders most likely will have to replace Jamarcus Russell
Page 1 of 1