Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Possible Money Play`

Go down 
+9
Baseballa
AFew88
Ellard
cod500
ghostnote
MiamiXCanes
W A V Y D R E
SiCkOnDaStiCk
Hawksown14
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawksown14
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Possible Money Play` Empty
PostSubject: Possible Money Play`   Possible Money Play` Empty2009-09-19, 23:40

WR Double Pass (Please note in order for this to be money, you need a WR who can throw I use Patrick Crayton)

If Man Coverage
You don't really have to do anything. you call hike, and your Y receiver will be open everytime. If you don't think you can hit your Y reciever, than just dump it off to your RB (Who could possibly get 20+ yards numerous times)

If Zone Coverage
You make your RB to an out left. You call hike, throw it straight to your WR who passes, and wait two seconds so all the zone comes over to your WR, and throw it your RB, he'll be WIDE OPEN.
Back to top Go down
SiCkOnDaStiCk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SiCkOnDaStiCk

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Possible Money Play`   Possible Money Play` Empty2009-09-19, 23:43

what pb is this in?
Back to top Go down
Hawksown14
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Possible Money Play`   Possible Money Play` Empty2009-09-20, 00:04

SiCkOnDaStiCk wrote:
what pb is this in?

Arizona's, I love it for the Boys. I can honestly use this one play and win the game, just by using this one play.

Formation - Single back, y trips.

It has a flea flicker, nice backfield screens, etc.
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Possible Money Play`   Possible Money Play` Empty2009-09-20, 00:17

dis play is for bums.. ... man up all day
Back to top Go down
SiCkOnDaStiCk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SiCkOnDaStiCk

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Possible Money Play`   Possible Money Play` Empty2009-09-20, 00:22

Hawksown14 wrote:
SiCkOnDaStiCk wrote:
what pb is this in?

Arizona's, I love it for the Boys. I can honestly use this one play and win the game, just by using this one play.

Lol see what my bottom sig says thats what i'd do to ur offense if you ran this on me.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Possible Money Play`   Possible Money Play` Empty2009-09-20, 13:13

akadreday wrote:

zonas playbook is money all day long, i could run this play on you all day and any number of them ALL....DAY....LONG
Back to top Go down
ghostnote
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Possible Money Play`   Possible Money Play` Empty2009-09-20, 13:19

congrats! u found the oldest cheese play in madden.enjoy it now cause the first patch is taking that play outta the game.guess youll have to learn real offense.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Possible Money Play`   Possible Money Play` Empty2009-09-20, 14:16

ghostnote wrote:
congrats! u found the oldest cheese play in madden.enjoy it now cause the first patch is taking that play outta the game.guess youll have to learn real offense.

2 man under stops WR pass easy

people call it "cheese" cause most everybody runs zone and thats what it exploits

basic football know how
Back to top Go down
cod500
New MS Member
New MS Member
cod500

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Possible Money Play`   Possible Money Play` Empty2009-09-20, 14:33

This play is stoppable, but if someone understand defensive coverage, they could kill with this when they pick and choose when to use it.
Back to top Go down
ghostnote
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Possible Money Play`   Possible Money Play` Empty2009-09-20, 17:12

i know its stoppable.like i said its the oldest cheese play in madden.its a good play if u sneak it in from time to time but to use it every time as ur whole offense wont work against good players.lemme guess ur other play if that 1 gets stopped...the hb direct snap?
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Possible Money Play`   Possible Money Play` Empty2009-09-20, 20:18

kid i will work you. my O will run circles around you
Back to top Go down
ghostnote
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Possible Money Play`   Possible Money Play` Empty2009-09-20, 20:54

im above cheesers who quit by halftime.come back when u play real sim ball
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Possible Money Play`   Possible Money Play` Empty2009-09-20, 20:56

Hawksown14 wrote:
WR Double Pass (Please note in order for this to be money, you need a WR who can throw I use Patrick Crayton)

If Man Coverage
You don't really have to do anything. you call hike, and your Y receiver will be open everytime. If you don't think you can hit your Y reciever, than just dump it off to your RB (Who could possibly get 20+ yards numerous times)

If Zone Coverage
You make your RB to an out left. You call hike, throw it straight to your WR who passes, and wait two seconds so all the zone comes over to your WR, and throw it your RB, he'll be WIDE OPEN.

now your just gonna make alot of people DICK JUMP ON THIS DAMN PLAYBOOK
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Possible Money Play`   Possible Money Play` Empty2009-09-20, 20:58

Hawksown14 wrote:
SiCkOnDaStiCk wrote:
what pb is this in?

i appreciate you posting this but people like you who say "I can honestly use this one play and win the game, just by using this one play." Need to just keep there mouths shut. I'll just nano the C-Gap. Sack Everytime. I don't mean to be negative but when you come out and say s*** like that. You make hundreds of people DICK JUMP to that playbook for that 1 thing.
Back to top Go down
AFew88
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Possible Money Play`   Possible Money Play` Empty2009-09-20, 21:18

definatly not $ play.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Possible Money Play`   Possible Money Play` Empty2009-09-20, 21:19

AFew88 wrote:
definatly not $ play.

Every post I read of yours is negative.. Come on bro. The guys just trying to help the site. Cut him some slack.

Dang this world is so negative.
Back to top Go down
stinky_night_gown
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
stinky_night_gown

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Possible Money Play`   Possible Money Play` Empty2009-09-20, 21:57

i used to use this pb and i used this play mostly in the red zone. i would hot route the TE and RB on out slants. i would throw to the rb most of the time cuz he's quiker. but u have the te up top if needed. there are about 10-15 teams that this play will work with, cuz they all have either a te, wr, or rb that can throw moderatly. when you combo this play up with the pahookee bunch wildcat plays and then audible to this play, u could throw ur oppenent off. well, sometimes it can.. lol. now keep in mind, DO NOT ABUSE THIS PLAY OVER AND OVER AGAIN CUZ IT WILL GET TORN UP TO SHREDS, and piss off your oppenent as well. if u use this play occasionally and surprisingly, it can be a good scheme to try n use when you call other plays out of that formation.
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Possible Money Play`   Possible Money Play` Empty2009-09-20, 22:00

crazyblack001 wrote:
akadreday wrote:

zonas playbook is money all day long, i could run this play on you all day and any number of them ALL....DAY....LONG

lmao.. id like to see u try i kno all the plays for zona .. so i stop all that stupid s***
Back to top Go down
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Possible Money Play`   Possible Money Play` Empty2009-09-20, 22:21

lol press man or cover 2 rapes it
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Possible Money Play`   Possible Money Play` Empty2009-09-21, 00:32

I dont cheese, i would crush all of you....you wanna hit me up for a game right now my GT is Crazyblack001

now lets see all of you duck me when your scared
Back to top Go down
maddengamer95
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Possible Money Play`   Possible Money Play` Empty2009-09-21, 00:35

2 bad for you bums. Madden is releasing a patch for this play. Possible Money Play` 299836
Back to top Go down
janfuso
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Possible Money Play`   Possible Money Play` Empty2009-09-21, 01:03

some kid was just running this s*** on me. that s*** was wide open but he never scored and after i saw it one time it was easy to stop. it is a good play to get a bunch of yards but it looks so cheesy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Money Play`   Possible Money Play` Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Money Play`
Page 1 of 1