Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Does any1 ever use the balance playbook?

Go down 
+4
mlb6434
IRISHFBFAN1
putuporshutup78
KODOUBLE24
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Does any1 ever use the balance playbook? Empty
PostSubject: Does any1 ever use the balance playbook?   Does any1 ever use the balance playbook? Empty2009-09-17, 23:32

LOL...I don't know why i use it all the time,maybe because I am a firm believer in balance,or I dont like using anything that has to do with any1 s team.I roll with the cowboys till i die,so im sayin does any1 ever use the balance playbook? and if you do what can you tell me about it.Im serious with this playbook ive used it in 2010 ,atleast 200 games online, offline.Whats the deal with the balance playbook? r there any good plays that you can let me know about?I know there are some pros out there somewhere that can let me no what there runnin out of that playbook.i am always willing to try new things.

MICHAEL IRVIN Pictures, Images and Photos

New Dallas Cowboys Stadium Pictures, Images and Photos
Back to top Go down
putuporshutup78
New MS Member
New MS Member
putuporshutup78

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Does any1 ever use the balance playbook?   Does any1 ever use the balance playbook? Empty2009-09-21, 08:16

i used it sometime with miami to get away from the wildcat put pat white in at qb it works well
Back to top Go down
IRISHFBFAN1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IRISHFBFAN1

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Does any1 ever use the balance playbook?   Does any1 ever use the balance playbook? Empty2009-09-29, 10:39

After a long deep search into all the Playbooks, at 1:00 AM I have finally decided and have committed to a Playbook. THE BALANCED PLAYBOOK!
Has everything I am looking for and the formation audibles imo are better than any other book. Believe me, I have been through all of them at least 5 times lol.
What I was looking for in a book for me, I had to have the following

SHOTGUN

GUN SNUGS
GUN DOUBLES
GUN SPREAD
GUN SPLIT OFFSET

Had to have BENCH swap from GUN SNUGS which can be hard to find in a lot of books.

STRONG I NORMAL

With this, I had to have a Strong Close look to come out in and this book has 4-5 plays in the STRONG I NORMAL SET which are of the STRONG I CLOSE variety.

I FORM PRO/I FORM PRO TWINS

These formations were not necessary when deciding on a book because I am more into the STRONG I sets because of the balance you get running and passing. But its nice to have the 2 maybe to put up a little scheme string these 2 formations together.

WEAK PRO/WEAK PRO TWINS

Nice combo with these 2 formations in which I string with STRONG I NORMAL to give me my 2 back undercenter run and pass game. Very happy with this, similar to what I did with the STEELERS book last season.

SINGLEBACK JUMBO

The more I mess around with this formation the more I love it! You really need to check this formation out, and not just for running the ball. It has within its set several concepts used by many spread guys running from the SHOTGUN. VERY NICE! HELL OF A RUNNING GAME.

Only problem with this book is I don't have enough SINGLEBACK looks for my liking. I have been a SINGLEBACK guy for years, mixed in with other stuff of course, but this year it looks as if I will have to use motion from other sets to get what I need.

The BALANCED book is very nice, I have been looking for that right book for a while now. Ever since MADDEN 10 has come out lol! Finally, I can move on to the defensive side of the ball and get it together. Once again, the formation Audibles are the real secret to this book. Many of those plays are plays that I would have called from the playscreen on a regular basis. Concepts that people talk about and do writeups on are found in the formation audibles of this book. They are very different from others. YES, I now can say, after a very long search, that I have found IMO the best Playbook for me

THE BALANCED PLAYBOOK!
Back to top Go down
IRISHFBFAN1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IRISHFBFAN1

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Does any1 ever use the balance playbook?   Does any1 ever use the balance playbook? Empty2009-09-30, 20:44

Just finished with my audibles, this is a damn good Playbook, I have been through all of them, at least 5 times, NO LIE, This book is very underrated, VERY!
Back to top Go down
mlb6434
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
mlb6434

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Does any1 ever use the balance playbook?   Does any1 ever use the balance playbook? Empty2009-09-30, 22:44

Irish, what did you make your audibles???
Back to top Go down
kmac2292
New MS Member
New MS Member
kmac2292

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Does any1 ever use the balance playbook?   Does any1 ever use the balance playbook? Empty2009-10-01, 19:03

i started runing this playbook 2 weeks ago and im loving it.
Back to top Go down
NEWGUY
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Does any1 ever use the balance playbook?   Does any1 ever use the balance playbook? Empty2009-10-11, 11:03

ive been using this playbook since 09 I think this is the most UNDERRATED playbook there is it has just about everything. The only thing i hate about this playbook this year is they took out the 5wr set. I like spreading the d-fence it helps me find the mis matches im looking for and its easier for me to read the d-fence. One of my favorite plays out of this playbook this year is the HB Slip Screen it can be found in almost any formation if you use this playbook and never used this play you need to put it in your o-fence
Back to top Go down
pudmoker5000
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Does any1 ever use the balance playbook?   Does any1 ever use the balance playbook? Empty2009-10-17, 13:59

gonna check this pb out today
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Does any1 ever use the balance playbook?   Does any1 ever use the balance playbook? Empty2009-10-17, 14:26

Yeah I really do like this book but I can't get myself away from the Arizona PB
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does any1 ever use the balance playbook?   Does any1 ever use the balance playbook? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does any1 ever use the balance playbook?
Page 1 of 1